Yay! Old Elliot has a new mommy

My little Christmas baby has a new mommy. I am so excited.

16 Likes

Congrats!

Yay Diane! Big congratulations. Do you have more for sale for Christmas? I’m still working on two more. They keep selling while I still have time to do a few more.

3 Likes

That was quick! Congratulations! I thought she was really pretty and was eyeing her on reborns.com.

I’ve noticed a lot of our forum members don’t ship outside the US. I assume it’s because fears of problems at customs etc?

I’m from Canada and have been considering setting up there but I wonder how much of a hassle I would get with shipping outside Canada. For sure I’d ship with delivery confirmation, signature required and insurance. I have shipped gifts to my family in the US before (one of my nephews is in South Carolina) with no problems.

2 Likes

I don’t ship outside the U.S. because of customs and because of the expense. I use a flat fee for shipping and then I don’t have any hassles to deal with. I figure it’s shipping and handling since I don’t charge for any of my packing materials or transportation to the P.O. or anything like that.

3 Likes

@honojane. I have four more that I have to root yet. If I get the rooting done, then I’ll start at least two more. I am currently working on my Christmas challenge baby. Thanks
@Kate, thank you so much
@bebe. I have heard such bad stories about shipping out of the U.S. that I just decided to avoid the hassle. I am considering shipping to Canada though. Thank you.

4 Likes

Congratulations, Diane! :smile:

@nimlet and @AmyR777, thank you both very much.

2 Likes

Congratulations and no wonder she has a new family…she is precious…I know she will be loved!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you Starr. You are so kind. :blush:

Such a cutie! WAY TO GO!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Karen. :sunflower:

Congratssssssssss! :+1:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3::clap:t3::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Very happy for you…CONGRATULATIONS…!!. :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

@Angel, @flymetotheisle, @maggiebridget01 Thank you so much.

1 Like