Yannik Blick

I bought her. The funny thing I was driving to see my parents and I thought she would sell out fast like her other doll kits. So at 9:59 am I pulled my car over in some small town gas station and bought her. It took all of 2 minutes and I was back on the road again. :joy:

1 Like

This baby is GORGEOUS!!

1 Like

What is Yanniksā€™ full price, please?

Reborn doll kit Yannik by Natali Blick

1 Like

What is up with Russian doll craft?? Why are they all so beautiful?? :heart_eyes::sob:

5 Likes

The kit full price at Macphersons is $105.99 (body needs bought separately)
It is on preorder right now

2 Likes

LOL Iā€™ve talk about this with one of Russian artist on IDTS. Her points were: 1.Most of former USSR people are crafty as they were forth to make something vs. to buy something already made, thus itā€™s in their DNA; 2) they are more patient and spend more time on their creations vs. make something and sell it quick.

6 Likes

Americans could learn a lot from them. Our society values quantity over quality. Theirs is the opposite.

4 Likes

I agree with that statemen!t @Peachtree thanks for that answer. @YelenaRey

1 Like

(Iā€™m a midwife)I have delivered babies at home that are born with teeth.

1 Like

My Yannik is on the wayā€¦I think I will paint him/her and Tutti number 2 together :blush:

1 Like

Does anyone know the size of the completed baby, if itā€™s 22" or 26/27" the description has conflicting info. It looks like the 22" is the actual kit measurement not including a cloth body, but then it says it includes a
ā€œFree 22ā€ Nonjointed doll cloth body slip!"

ā€œThe size of the kit is 22ā€, (56cm), The legs are angled, but if are bend itā€™s about 23.5" (60cm), so the cloth size is about 27.75" (62-68cm)
-Approximately 23.5" (60cm) when completed. (*see note above)"

1 Like

I painted Tutti (they share limbs)
She was larger than I thought she would be. She was hard to dressā€¦ different sizes fitā€¦ lol. She fit a 6 month jacket but her legs were to thick for the pants that matchedā€¦ so I changed her outfit to a romperā€¦ it was shorts and 3-6 months and fitā€¦ pants I would say 6-9 month?

3 Likes