Yannik Blick

Who all is getting this kit? I especially like it as an older toddler. :heart_eyes:
Yannik by Natali Blick

14 Likes

I might. He looks like a little boy that my mom babysits.

2 Likes

I think I will be getting him! So cute!

1 Like

I adore this kit! I hope to get it.

1 Like

I love it, those bottom little teeth are just the cutest!

2 Likes

That’s my favorite too. I don’t see an artist name. But I recognize the look and the clothing style. I just can’t put a name to it
https://www.dollssoreal.com/products/yannik-doll-kit-by-natali-blick-le-999

3 Likes

That was the version that did me in. I thought I wanted her. Then I saw that little Savannah Smiles looking girl and knew for sure I needed her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This kit is cute, but doesn’t appeal to me in a way that makes me feel I would want her. I know you guys will make he/she look so awesome! You might even change my mind when I see what everyone else makes with it.

It is not a toddler… it shares limbs with Tutti. 23 inches or so I think

I think @jlesser is right…looks like Tutti’s limbs so it makes me want this kit more. I just finished and sold my Tutti and I love the smile and the little teeth. I was just debating where Im going to order from :slight_smile:

I know. But we can paint them however. I like the idea of this one as a toddler. Right now I’m painting tiny little Gabriela Swialkowksi. She’s going to be a little girl, but she’s the size one my real babies was at 2 months old. Yannik could be a sibling to Gabriela. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just ordered. Honestly this is one kit that I don’t think I would ever sell. My heartstrings are pulled so much by the little fella on the left. He reminds me of my own little blonde guy when he was little. I’ am sure he would be freaked out by my growing collection of look alikes.

The little blond is the fabulous work of Anna Arutyunyan. Everything she touches is a masterpiece. Here is a link to her fb page in case you want to follow her. Redirecting... Edit sorry wrong blond Anna did do a blond proto but not that one. That baby is by Alla Cox I am also fb friends with her so I got them mixed up. This is Alla’s fb link Redirecting...

1 Like

This is the one made by Anna.

10 Likes

Well, I preordered. Y’all know I have no self control. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Lol me too… I may just go back for a second one too…

1 Like

Have they set a price on her yet?

$105.99 without a body at MacPherson

1 Like

I preordered on Dolls so Real :slight_smile: .

I’m going to pass. I have a very literal brain and the kit is 22inches long. That makes it about 3 mths old. Most babies that age and size don’t have teeth. :baby:

1 Like