Wow! Love the new realborns

Omgosh!!! Y’all just keep making us spend money LOL! I gotta have all of these babies. I want my
Grand daughter made into a baby lol. Love these new babies!

1 Like

Too bad they aren’t coming till after the show or we might have been able to pick up some kits at the show----but alas—we have to wait!!!

2 Likes

Maybe they will surprise us with a new kit or two lol

1 Like

Yeeeeees, we need a really CHUBBY baby. Ahhh…just imagining it is fabulous. Will the day ever come? I hope so!!!

2 Likes

Who are these kits? You did a wonderful job :heart_eyes: (I found this old post looking for Steven, btw :slight_smile:)

1 Like

I haven’t ordered in a couple weeks. I have been waiting, I need eyes but I am waiting for June to go on sale to place an order but now I want to order just to see the new realborns!

Oh no that was an old post, what ever happened to Steven?

2 Likes

I did not make them but that is a Jade by Romie Strydom.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I was thinking Joy Stoete or Sunshine Winters, but they weren’t quite the same. Tought it was just the way they were painted :). Whelp, I can forget finding her LOL

1 Like

Did we ever figure out what happened to Steven? @bountifulbaby?

3 Likes

I never heard of a realborn Steven. Can’t wait to see what he’s going to look like!!:blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We don’t have an estimated release date for Steven yet. He is on hold for the moment. I believe they ran into an issue on one of the limb scans.

Sincerely,
Jessica

10 Likes

Thanks for the update :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Look @Nikkiroc your getting your wish

9 Likes

Hahaha!!! It’s because I want to make out :kiss: with Steven Tyler. :joy:

7 Likes

Just came across this older post…I guess we found out what happened to him!

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes