Wow! Love the new realborns

Not sure I tagged bb support hopefully they will let us know.

1 Like

I wish they would do some different ethnicities. Steven might work as an AA kit, but Iā€™d still like to see one made from an actual AA baby. Also, more chubby babies!

6 Likes

Joseph would make a good AA I think. He looks chunky :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I put myself on a ā€œno more new kits for 3 monthsā€ diet and just looked at the pictures. Oh well Iā€™m going to fail at this diet too. I love them all!! :smirk:

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I am on a no more until ROSE dietā€¦ then bought a new phoneā€¦ :confused: Ack! I need spending money for ROSEā€¦ I am hoping to sell a few before then thoughā€¦ Gotta quit painting for gifts! hahaha

2 Likes

Hi Amanda!

The babies in our newest brochure will be released after the ROSE doll show. We were hoping we could have Joseph for the show, but it doesnā€™t look like he will make it in time. I would estimate this fall for Joseph and Ana. The other two will be released sometime after that.

Hope this helps!

Jessica

12 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Bummer that it will not be sooner lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Ana will be released with both an open and closed eyed version. I am unsure which one will be released first (we usually start with sleeping, though). I know Josephā€™s sleeping kit will be released first. I am so excited for Joseph, as Iā€™m his mommy! :wink: He is my first baby to be scanned for a Realborn.

Sincerely,

Jessica

17 Likes

So cool! Jessica since your his Mom do you think you could suggest we would like him full body with all the back wrinkles like in the photo? At least one like that for me lol. I love him!

4 Likes

Iā€™m afraid a newborn back plate for him is not a possibility, as Iā€™m pretty sure we did not scan his back when he was a newborn (I could be remembering wrong). He only had the back wrinkles when he was in that particular pose. Most babies will have back wrinkles when they are curled like that, actually. Here is a recent picture I took of a baby in that same pose. I love the back rolls! I always try to achieve them when I do this pose. This little girl is not a Realborn, btw, just a session I did for a friend. She would have had even more back rolls in this picture if I was able to move her knee closer to her elbow like I had planned to, but she kept stretching her legs every time I tried, lol. Joseph did have many rolls on his tummy 3 months later, though, so keep an eye out for that kit as well. :wink:

Sincerely,

Jessica

6 Likes

No, it doesnā€™t bother me one bit, I think itā€™s pretty awesome! My other kids think itā€™s pretty neat too. My oldest is actually jealous, asking me if we can scan her as a baby. I explained to her that it is too late, poor girl! Her response was ā€œYou can scan me now!!!ā€. Does anyone want to Reborn a kit of a 7 1/2 year old girl? :wink:

Also, he will most likely be open edition. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Jessica

17 Likes

That is so exciting! He is precious :two_hearts:

2 Likes

We are looking to add different ethnicities. We actually had a few failed attempts at getting a newborn in of a different ethnicity. We have not put much effort into advertising yet, but once we get everything in place for that, we should have a bigger variety. :slight_smile: Sincerely, Jessica

9 Likes

@bountifulbaby are reborn children out of the picture? I am only asking because I have seen some online.

To submit for an upcoming Realborn, someone local who had just had a baby would email us photos for consideration. @AnnieSokay We decided to specialize in mostly younger babies, but may occasionally produce a toddler kit. (We have an older crawling kit coming soon, the prototypes have already been sent to our artists!) Sincerely, Jessica

14 Likes

Yes! Canā€™t wait! Oh so exciting! I love BB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good, thanks for the reply @bountifulbaby

1 Like

@bountifulbaby I was this version pleaseā€‹:wink::two_hearts:
http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/uploads/db4141/original/3X/8/3/83c2156579d8f43562cf9ef8788e43513958d2f8.jpg

4 Likes

I love them with a smile. That photo reminds me of a smaller Jade.

2 Likes