Wondering about Ferdinand

That’s what I’m planning. Next doll I sell, I’m immediately buying a Ferdinand kit :heart:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see your versions!!!

1 Like

This is my Ferdinand so cute. He comes with a fuzzy body, horns and long nails and one hoof. He was fun to do but I think it will be hard to find one, good luck.

4 Likes

I love him!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

They are still available here @Shera1 Karolas Zuckerschnütchen

2 Likes

How much is he in US currency?

I paid about $120

3 Likes

I just sold my Mila (Liam Brown) and immediately bought a Ferdinand kit. He’s my dream kit. I’m so excited! :grin:

3 Likes

YAY!! I know exactly how you feel!! :grinning: Can’t wait to see how yours turns out!!

I’ve always wanted him too!

Not my pics!

2 Likes

Yay!! That’s so exciting!!! Share details with us!!

@hyelah1990 thanks so much for sharing that link. Look who I just received in the mail!!! :grin:

7 Likes

YAY!! No problem, glad I could help… I’m so excited for you!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So excited for you too! Can’t wait to see what you do with him. Wish I had him!

I am so freaking excited about him! @katieperry did you order one yet?

1 Like

Awesome!!! No I didn’t yet!! Oh man wow he is beautiful!!! Can’t wait to see what you do with him

1 Like

You have to get one! He is even sweeter in person! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just got my Ferdinand today I bought it from a girl in the forum just put on his base coat!! So excited!
But now my nu-wave is making weird sounds!!
Did you start yours yet or just been busy with Bipsey?

2 Likes

I haven’t started mine. I haven’t really had much time to paint. :tired_face: Also, I’m nervous to paint Ferdinand. I probably won’t get another chance with him. I want to really think about what I’m going to do with him before starting on him.

1 Like

But is he not the cutest thing ever?! Even without paint, I’m in love! :heart_eyes:

1 Like