Wondering about Ferdinand

I was nervous to start too- I’m not sure what I’m going to do about the marking on his forehead and how to paint the horns and the hoof! I really, really love him! Those hands are just amazing

That little mark on his forehead is the only thing I don’t love about him. It’s weird. Looks like it’s supposed to be the mark of the beast or something. :grimacing:

You could probably remove the mark with a nail file and smooth it with superfine sandpaper, especially if you’re going to keep him.

I would be so afraid to do that. I would probably ruin the kit. And I don’t have any keepers. However, if I was to keep one, he would be the one.

1 Like

I saw one of the prototypes didn’t paint the mark and it was hardly noticeable (although of course you can still see it but it wasn’t prominent)

I was thinking it was a curse mark or something but it’s definitely interesting and super fun doing something so different!

1 Like

7 Likes

Hope I chose right on the hoof
This is a WIP

2 Likes

He looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

He looks great, I love him!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!!! What do you think of the hoof color? I’m second guessing it now.

I wanted to make the symbol on his head look more “angry” maybe painful looking but not sure how…

And how about the horn color. I hope it doesn’t look gold- i wasn’t ready to share a close up yet!

I like the hoof and horn colors. They blend well with his little fingernail colors.

1 Like

I agree with @Katinafleming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE the hoof color

1 Like

Thank you!!

Phone photos, I’ll get out my good camera once I do hair :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love his coloring!!!

1 Like

Thank you!!