Wings

Anyone know where I can get fairy wings? BB use to see them and I think they have clearanced them all out now. I’m looking for the tiny wings for like a 10 to 12 inch doll. TIA!

3 Likes

Don’t know where you are, I’m in Ohio, and we have a craft store (Pat Catans) and I know they have them, cheap. Try some craft stores in your area.

I am in IL. We have a Hobby Lobby and a Michaels. Anyone know if they carry them there?

Walmart has 18" doll clothes. They have fairy wings with one of the outfits. $9.99 I think.

1 Like

myfroggystuff.blogspot.com has a free video tutorial with printable template to make your own. It surprises me how many people/companies don’t know the difference between angel wings and fairy wings.

2 Likes

Check their website maybe they also have them there

1 Like

Build A Bear has some outfits for the bears that you could just rip the wings off of. I know that sounds bad, lol.

1 Like

Hancocks fabrics carries them but they might be too big.

1 Like

I was just looking on hunnybuns yesterday ,and she has a set in her clearance.you get 2 pair,one has feathers the other has glitter and such.I’m thinking around $8.

2 Likes

Maybe etsy?

2 Likes

You might have to make them for a doll that small. They should be pretty easy, Shape your wire (there is lots of colored craft wire) put glue on the wire and lay it down on tulle or chiffon till it dries and trim it with an exacto or sharp embroidery scissors. I really don’t know if that will work cause I have never done it but if I was going to-----that’s the way I would do it. I think that will work. Then you can trim them with lots of pretty things. “bling” etc,

2 Likes

Secrist Dolls has an inexpensive set of fairy wings that you can shape and decorate… Etsy has some nice ones but they’re upwards of $20.

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I have been crazy busy the last few days so hopefully I will be able to sit down and try to track some down today.

This is pretty.

1 Like