Will Dave Remove This?

https://www.reborns.com/f/73104

Will he remove this listing if I report it? I don’t want to waste my time if he doesn’t care.

2 Likes

All what you can do is to try.

1 Like

He has before when I brought it to his attention.

I have already messaged him on the reborns facebook page and emailed him about it

2 Likes

I thought my membership had expired, but I was able to log in and send him a message.

1 Like

What was it? The link takes me to a nursery page but not a listing.

It’s been deleted now.

1 Like

Wow! That “artist” should know better and should be removed from the site. :rage:

3 Likes

Oh, my. What a mess. These shenanigans get worst every day. Glad it was removed promptly

Yes! Dave should ban them from the site. She absolutely knows what she is doing. Putting out some story about an estate sale and some of the proceeds going to a charity. PLEASE…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: How about contacting Eliza Marx and giving the money to her.:rage:

2 Likes

She posted another one as Adopted, but I am not experienced enough to know if it’s legit sculpt.

I had a message to send, but didn’t want her to have my email address, which is a requirement to sending one. The fact that she is a thief with no morals is enough for me to NOT want to deal with a loon in my personal emails.

4 Likes

I’m not sure of who they are. Didn’t Marita Winters have a sculpt like the bare bottom one? I bet you a million dollars they are stolen.

1 Like

Joanna Kazmiercak posted that her Loulou vinyl sculpt is already being copied into silicone. If you see one, please report it.

1 Like

It looks like he may have banned her. Either that, or she realized she was not going to get away with theft on that site. She’s no longer on Reborns.

3 Likes

Good! He needs to put a disclaimer when members join/pay stating that any illegal copies will not be allowed on site and memberships will be cancelled without a refund.

4 Likes

This post was also posted in a scan group on FB and apparently the “artist” has been selling illegal copies for 2+ years and has been caught molding over kits to make silicones. Guess she uses the “estate sale” to try and act like she has no idea it’s wrong. Eye roll

4 Likes

Is she the one that is copying Loulou?

I do believe so yes. The scam post had SS of her other stolen copies, lemme go grab some SS and I’ll post em here

1 Like

What group was that in?

I just went back and looked and can’t find it now but I’ve joined like 6 scam groups lol I believe it was in Reborn scammers and liars or reborn scammers and prevention