Who's related?

@EmilyBB or @bbsupport I would LOVE to know which realborns are related to others, or even which sculpts. I’d like a chart or something…LOL…I know Clyde’s little sister is on the ROSE card that you send out with your orders, but like, is Gemma related to Kimberly? Or Rose? Is Owen a little brother to anyone? Or Logan? Does Summer Rain have a sister?

Inquiring minds and all that, you know. Just thought it might be fun info. :blush:

25 Likes

I’ve been curious about this too! Thanks for asking! :wink:

5 Likes

That would be fascinating to know.

3 Likes

Following!

2 Likes

Good question!

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered that too.

3 Likes

That would be fun to know

3 Likes

@EmilyBB

3 Likes

Yes, that would definitely be good to know!! following this.

2 Likes

Following :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I would love to know as well!

You know what id really LOVE!? A “where are they now” picture update! We’ve gotten the honor of creatinf these real little babies I would just love to see an updated picture of them all!!!

8 Likes

I’d love to know, too! It’d be fun to see them now!

In my head, some of them are totally related, if not siblings then at least cousins. LOL…in my head all kinds of scenarios play out. For instance, Crystal is Kimberly’s big sister and they are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their baby brother, played by Logan – in my head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Following! :smile:

4 Likes

There is a video of Crystal’s mom getting a reborn of her. :heart: I will try to find it.

And of course Willow Flower updates from @katieperry.

3 Likes

@bbsupport @EmilyBB @bountifulbaby

This question gets asked a lot! Is there a way we could pin it with the announcements in the forum with the release date of the realborns?

Sadly with the way things are currently this type of info is being used in the wrong ways. I personally do not think it should be shared. Unless that parent wants to.

5 Likes