Who’s tired getting ready for Christmas?

ME!!! I need a vacation !

2 Likes

I haven’t even started yet lol

2 Likes

I’m so slow I had to get started or I will be a ball of nerves!

1 Like

Me!!!🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋
Between working 11 hour days the past 2 weeks and have 8 babies in varying stages and 2 done that need to be photographed and listed. I am exhausted!

3 Likes

I’m still up. Don’t have time for sleep and just got talked into another custom!!!:grimacing:

2 Likes

I just started on Christmas babies. I don’t do customs so I don’t have that pressure but I am working like a crazy woman, even forgot about Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

I am pacing myself. I worked some 10-12 hour days to get some babies to the point that they are ready for all the fun parts. Now I am just finishing three pretty babies for the next week before I start the cycle over again!

3 Likes

Holy cow you are a machine!

3 Likes

I did, too :slight_smile: Wirking on Corbin

3 Likes

Talking babies, I’m working on two Christmas babies. Adalyn, was going to be my ROSE baby, but someone showed an immense liking for her (will be a surprise) is almost done, the other, Saskia is at the 1/3 mark, lol and will be my Last completed baby of the year. Levi is my present to myself.
Tree will be up a day or two before Christmas. Presents are ongoing. I’m doing pretty good.

*I meant to say Tree will be up a couple of days before Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

I’m not doing anymore! They just have a way of talking me into it.

1 Like

You should like you are on top of things!

2 Likes