Love this face… Who is this?

2 Likes

Is it Arianna by Reva Schick?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s Arianna.

1 Like

Oh my. I love her. Another on the list!

3 Likes

those toddlers will get you Nikki! Have you looked at Bonnie or Katie-Marie or Lena for that matter? They are all so cute. I have sleeping Arianna but I haven’t touched the kit yet. I really would like to get her done so she could fall asleep under my Christmas tree.

3 Likes

Yes, I am OBSESSED with toddlers. And you guessed it… I am looking for my
New one!!! Awe! She will be beautiful under your tree. :evergreen_tree:

I can’t wIt to see your Lena!! I have to look up Katie Marie! Oh no… I must do that now’! Oh Helen, you are nothing but trouble!:innocent::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I know! But Katie has been my dream toddler since I started. I got her in February but I wanted to do Lena first to see what I’m up against for armature etc. Sometimes the big ones need a bit of help with their heads. I want to do Andres as my son Cabe someday. He looks just like Cabe. I really love the toddlers. I make the babies to sell so I can buy my toddies!

1 Like

I adore LENA!!! I can not wait to see yours!!!

I didn’t do any classwork today so I will have to do three lessons tomorrow, but I ran around with my real baby today. I went to lunch with my daughter. We did some shopping but all I bought was two prisma pencils. Lena is starting to come to life though. I like that blush she used over the nose. The one with the ochre added. It looks good. I sure wish I could use powders though. It’s hard not to.

1 Like

Today was quick. The only thing that takes me time is trying to mix the colors correctly. I am about to put in her eyes and stare at her. Lololll I love that you spent the day with your baby girl!!!

I’m trying to put the eyes into Lena, but her head is huge and her neck flange very small. I may have to widen the flange but I’m trying to avoid that. It always looks sloppy. I asked Lara for advice, but so far no answer.

I would love to know the awnser she gives you also!!! Do you know what time she usually posts the class? I find myself looking 20 times in the morning! I try to paint before hubby wakes up!

I am so excited to get Rowan! I know she isn’t technically a toddler… But she looks big:-) I cant wait to see her in person. I will def take a pic of her ears for you. I know she has been out for awhile, and I was scared she would be discontinued without warning! So, now I’m safe! :grinning:

1 Like

Helen do the toddler parts fit in the NuWave oven ? I have Tibby coming because my daughter want her and concerned now that she is not going to fit. " Then what do I do?"

1 Like

Does anyone have plans to do a “baby Jesus” for their Christmas Cradle decorations? Just a thought. And what sculpt would you choose?

3 Likes

What an amazing idea!!! That would be a perfect gift for my mom.

1 Like

I think Lane or Ember would possibly work ok. But then I am sure there are other kits out there as well.

How about Rosebud?

@Corholl The toddler parts are quite large. Although the head would fit, I’m sceptical about the limbs. Tibby is a bit smaller than the toddler I’m doing, but still pretty big. I think maybe you’ll have to use the regular oven. Sorry. I know the fumes are harmful. I vent the house really well and then do all my baking in one day when I can. Then I run the oven cleaning cycle before cooking food. That was the best compromise I could come up with. I know it’s not satisfactory…