Who is Cathy in Rockwall?

I saw a place for comments on the Secrist doll site and there was a post by Cathy in Rockwall Tx,I live in Royse City and Debbie and Carole live in Rockwall! so…Cathy…if you are a member of this board please post and PM me!!!

Wow, that is interesting…getting closer to me in DeSoto…lol I have a sister that lives in Rockwall.

Linda

Oh! I know where Desoto is! who is your sister?

I want in on this too: I’ve been through Texas (does that count???) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I’m in Blue Ridge. That’s out in the country about 40 minutes NE of McKinney. My cousin lives in Rockwall. My DD lives in Argyle…we go through Denton to get to her house. MY DH’s best friend lives in Duncanville, that’s close to DeSoto.

— Begin quote from ____

I’ve been through Texas (does that count???)

— End quote

BYLON1, you can be an Honorary Texan!

Debbelynn

My SIL is a cop in Duncanville…watch out!
My mom is in Leonard…that is close to Blue Ridge isn’t it?
(to you non Texans…this sounds like we all live on top of each other but it is a big state and we talking a good radius in N Tx!

I know where ya’ll live!!! I live in Itasca which is opposite Carl’s Corner, near Hillsboro. We need to get together sometime and have a dolly day. That would be Awesome!

Yes, Leonard is just up the road a piece!

Heaven…we passed through Carl’s Corner many, many, many times when our DD was attending Baylor. And DH had a deer lease in Itasca once, I think.

— Begin quote from ____

(to you non Texans…this sounds like we all live on top of each other but it is a big state and we talking a good radius in N Tx!

— End quote

So true!

Debbelynn

“All my ex-es live in Texas”… does that count?

Well, its only one ex, but he was my first true love and of course never forgotten… he is near San Antonio…

and I am way over here in Pennsylvania…