Which Eyes for Tink?

I’m working on Tink, which eyes look better in him? Blue or Brown?

3 Likes

Its hard to see the difference in the pics but I love blue eyes

The blue eyes are the top ones. They’re more turquoisey in person, and the brown are very dark.

I like blue, I used grey/blue in my Tink

I like blue too. This little guy used to be ethnic but I ended up stripping him and repainting. The brown are the same ones I had in him before I stripped him.

1 Like

I like both. But blue is more of a popular newborn color.
Edit, my kids all had blue eyes at birth but are now green/ hazel. My niece had dark brown almost black eyes at birth and are now a beautiful brown.:blush::two_hearts:

Blue

1 Like

I think the blue ones look better with those skin tones. What color hair will you use?

The top picture

He’s got some chocolate brown hair already being rooted, I’d say I’m like 1/4 of the way done lol

1 Like

Blue

I’m having trouble setting the eyes for my Tink. The left one I just can’t get in as high as the right. I did size up to 20mm. I didn’t care for the 18. Any advise? :slight_smile:

Nope, it sucks :rofl: I had trouble with mine too, I just heated the head and put them in and then glued and hoped they stayed even lol I used the 20 mm too, Oh and we definitely settled on blue. Not a color I would buy again, they’re too turquoise for such a small baby.

3 Likes

He’s gorgeous!! Ty for the tips. I’m rooting her and have been on and off for days. She has a ton of hair for a preemie. Maybe someday I will get rooting to look ok.

I used brown however I like the blue. I guess it’s the hair color you use. Mines red.

Thats a tough one. I would tend to match with his clothing since they both look good. Great job!