WHERE IS SOPHIA? She is hiding.....shhhhhhhh

Does anyone see her??? We can’t find her!!!

That is just too cute for words. What a little sweetie pie (and we didn’t even have to see her to know that)!

Her toes give her away ------------------ too cute.

She’s so FUNNY…she’ll say “Will you pwease sing Tinkle Tinkle Widdle Star, how I wonder what you are?”

LONG title, right? She brings us so much JOY!!!

So cute!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

She’s so FUNNY…she’ll say “Will you pwease sing Tinkle Tinkle Widdle Star, how I wonder what you are?”

LONG title, right? She brings us so much JOY!!!

— End quote

She brings us so much joy too.

Children are so wonderful!
Mary

Love her photo! Her toes are even adorable!

Thanks, everyone ~ Sophia is soooooo LUCKY to have so many sweet AUNTIES!

(((HUGS)))

Karen

Thanks, everyone ~ Sophia is soooooo LUCKY to have so many sweet AUNTIES!

(((HUGS)))

Karen

— End quote

Sophia is so lucky to have such a proud, loving mommy!

She sure is! Her whole family loves her to pieces…just wish she lived closer so we could see her more often.

She sure is! Her whole family loves her to pieces…just wish she lived closer so we could see her more often.

— End quote

Oops! I must seem like a real ding-a-ling. All I can say is that there’s back-story to this forum, and I just don’t know it all yet. I do know that old axiom about making assumption, but I sometimes just seem to do it anyway.
What I should have said is that Sophia has a very proud, loving family (great aunt included
(Sorry about that: next time I’ll make sure to read the fine print LOL)

Isn’t it wonderful to be able to enjoy seeing the world through her eyes! I’ll bet you’re glad you moved closer to her aren’t you Karen?

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— End quote

Oops! I must seem like a real ding-a-ling. All I can say is that there’s back-story to this forum, and I just don’t know it all yet. I do know that old axiom about making assumption, but I sometimes just seem to do it anyway.
What I should have said is that Sophia has a very proud, loving family (great aunt included
(Sorry about that: next time I’ll make sure to read the fine print LOL)

— End quote

No worries; I’d be proud to be Sophia’s mommy – meanwhile, I’m popping my buttons being her great aunt! A lot of the forum members have been here before she was born and followed along with me while we waited for her to arrive. My family and I moved here to Florida in July of 2012 when Sophia was 6 months old so we could help spoil this little princess…as if they needed any help in that department.

Sophia has lots of honorary aunties here on the forum who graciously put up with me sharing pics while we watch her grow.

(((HUGS)))

Karen

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Isn’t it wonderful to be able to enjoy seeing the world through her eyes! I’ll bet you’re glad you moved closer to her aren’t you Karen?

— End quote

You know it, Ginny! Now if I could find a way to move into their neighborhood…LOL…for now, I’m grateful to be just 30 minutes away.

[size=14]*Soooophiaaaa…where are youuuuuuu??? *[/size]http://www.sherv.net/