What’s your expertise

I love painting torsos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can get into shading the ribs and spine

3 Likes

Typing 10000 words :wink: :kissing_heart: not to mention the way you type them :heart:

6 Likes

I am not an expert and always learning, tweaking and trying

I have a knack for remembering a LOT of kits and their names… that is the main thing people bring up

7 Likes

Not sure that’s a good thing…(smile)

3 Likes

I would say that the way you paint softly and its always muted and well blended. Your painting skills have been on point.

4 Likes

You are an amazing rooter, your ethnic skin tones are on fire woman!

4 Likes

Girl, I disagree! You have my favorite combi hair!!!
Every time I see it I want to do it!!! You also did an amazing job on the alternatives and your skin coloring is beautiful!

4 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That is your expertise for sure!

5 Likes

Blows my mind. :grin:

People seem to like the way I style my dolls once they are done, so maybe that’s my talent… besides the one I have in common with almost everyone here: hoarding kits. :grin:

6 Likes

ummm air dry that looks like GHSP! :wink:

4 Likes

Didn’t know that was a skill, but thanks. :grin:

5 Likes

Anyone have expertise in stripping??? I have a bin overflowing that needs to get done

3 Likes

For some reason, I love to strip. (That sounds so bad lol :joy:)
I hate the thought of having to strip away my hard work, but the actual act of stripping I enjoy it 🤷

5 Likes

Integrating all my oopsies… also known as “playing through”…

4 Likes

That clown was a great baby for sure! Have you considered making more little clowns?

4 Likes

What’s your process? Maybe we are all missing something?

3 Likes

And you would be the first person (on a forum like this anyway :rofl:) who has ever made this statement.

You like to do what the rest of us hate. Have you found some fancy way of doing this which makes the process enjoyable?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: maybe I’m just the oddball?
I don’t do much different than I’d assume everyone else does 🤷
I get all the parts needing stripping, lay them next to my sink, grab the W&N, a glass bowl, toothbrush and kitchen sponge.
I dip my kitchen sponge in the W&N and just rub it all over each piece, then take a toothbrush and just run it all over especially into the creases and such then soak em in hot water to see how clean they’ve come. Any spots left over I dip the toothbrush into the W&N to finish the job, then hot soapy bath and left to dry.
It’s been night and day since I started rubbing them with the sponge with W&N and as it sits as I’m scrubbing each piece just works out 🤷
I tend to be weird tho lol

5 Likes

Oh nooo lol, I’ll see about making a tutorial when I go to root some more brows here in the next few weeks, my health has been really problematic so things are slow going right now but I can for sure help!

1 Like