What’s your expertise

Some of your answers are so funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Cuddling them when they’re done. I kinda feel like I suck at reborning sometimes, but oh well. XD

5 Likes

That’s my favorite part for sure!!!

3 Likes

Opening the parcels of the stuff I buy, I’m new to everything else :joy:

7 Likes

Oh I am real good at opening boxes of baby clothes and sharking about Carters’ clearance racks!!! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

9 Likes

Your as talented as me then :joy:

3 Likes

Deep veining and color pops. I am also usually pleased with eyebrow and temple hair painting. I can design awesome rooting maps and am an OK rooter, but I am too impatient to be great.

12 Likes

That is the only thing I seem to be good at in reborning!

2 Likes

You make the best high color babies! I love them!!

3 Likes

Would love to see pictures :heart:

3 Likes

At rooting, I guess. All of these heads were rooted with Ruby Red (I’ve never ordered other types yet), so I’m kind of proud of how they look because I just see bad comments about it :sweat_smile:

https://imgur.com/gallery/EzaAY1t

18 Likes

I’m really good at that too :wink: even when I’m not supposed to lol. It’s amazing like I was born to do it or something lol

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shop-a-maniac! I think that’s my new disorder

4 Likes

Your rooting looks amazing !!

2 Likes

See I have ruby red and I’m afraid to use it if only for the connotation :tired_face:

But that looks amazing

2 Likes

You are a true expert for getting Ruby Red mohair to act that nice. I can’t keep the stuff from tangling itself up and if feels course to me, and I only use it for eye lashes.

5 Likes

Yeah, shopaholic isn’t enough anymore. :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t think I am good at any one thing, and there are things I don’t like, but for me I like putting it all together, just making it my own and enjoying the process. Some times I get a meh baby sometimes I get a great baby (to me anyway).

6 Likes

you have rooting skills!

You could do well rooting for other artists, if you can do that with ruby imagine what you can do with some really amazing mohair and alpaca!

7 Likes

Agreed 1000% :camera_flash:

3 Likes