What kits would match my kiddos?

Here are pics of my son and daughter as babies. What kits do y’all think would look like them? I need to get a better pic of my son, but this is what I have in here for now.

Aaron

and Cassidy

Thanks,
Mandy

6 Likes

I have no idea on kits, but what happy looking babies you have!

1 Like

Crystal or Cookie ??

1 Like

They’re adorable, Mandy! And your daughter had a head-full of hair! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hilarious from Apple Valley Doll Works (22 inch) would be a good one for your daughter. You’d just have to strip it and re-do.

http://www.cityofrebornangels.com.au/online-store/all-artists/tommy-by-sandy-faber-pre-order/#

2 Likes

Tommy is perfect, Kristi!

OMG I do think Tommy would be perfect for my son especially LOL. Thanks! But wow at $152!! Goodness!!

@honojane Aaron was a screamer, but overall they were both happy, bubbly babies. He turned into a screamer when he was about 1 LOL! Little nightmare he was! He turned out to be a great young man though.

@jeanhai where would I see Hilarious?

@AmyR777 thanks so much. Cass was born with all that hair and never lost any. They brought her to me in hospital with a bow in her hair. And look…she has pleny of eyebrows LOL

@Lynaea I already have a Crystal kit and had thought about that for my daughter. Just not sure yet lol

@maitreasuredbabies that is a cute doll!!!

Here are the same kids today, Aaron and Cass (with her boyfriend)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

~Mandy

1 Like

Hilarious is on the Apple Valley Doll Works site under 22 inch kits.

Aaron (that’s your boy right?) looks like a pirate! LOL

@honojane Yes… Aaron is my son. He will love that! I will be sure to tell him. He is all into pirates and stuff like that.

1 Like