What is your nursery name?

I think we should all do that. That will distinct us from all the fake reborns…

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Pocket Full of Posies Reborn Nursery

2 Likes

House of Reborns

2 Likes

Amanda Gregory Handmade
https://www.reborns.com/AmandaGregory
@quiltsabunch on Instagram

3 Likes

Spud Sprouts Nursery, although I don’t sell atm and have been inactive for the last few months. Getting back to it tho :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome back @ChiMom

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve missed y’all :heart:

2 Likes

Aly Ralph Babies
on:
Instagram
Facebook
Reborns

Formerly Wild Meadow Baby

4 Likes

It’s the thing!!! Do it!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi :relaxed: I’m Donna Mimbs-Martin and my nursery name is Kuddly Kangaroo Nursery. There are two Donna Martins’ that I know of in the community and one has been around for years, so I chose to use my maiden name on my reborning.

3 Likes

Angels and Ankle Biters is my Nursery name. But I have never sold yet LOL. I had the name on an online used clothing store years ago and I just like it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Katy’s Forever Reborn Baby Dolls (on Facebook)

3 Likes

My kiddo picked out my nursery name Blushing Beauty Reborns, if I happen to run into you on FB (via any of the reborn forums) my name is Tamika Alexander.

2 Likes

@katy777 O got my Christmas card from you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it touched my heart!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! What a beautiful thing to do!!!

6 Likes

Ur welcome :blush:

I sent a lot of cards out this year. I send every yr to people.

4 Likes

bump

May I ask how do you know people physical addresses?

3 Likes

Of the Christmas cards from box travel, bought things from people here before or sold to them.

Donations some have youtube fan mail, friends/family, foster I give to police this yr to give to cps.

2 Likes

But the startling reality is this: Nearly anyone can look up a physical or mailing address online with simply a name. :no_mouth:

3 Likes