What is your nursery name?

@cherielynn09 your babies are beautiful!

1 Like

Yes !:grinning:

1 Like

Dragonfly wing boutique

3 Likes

CarolinaCuties I sell on Ebay and locally.

2 Likes

Rosie Toesies Reborn Nursery! I sell on reborns.com, Facebook and Instagram!

(Not that I’ve actually made a sale yet lol)

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay

Aww…thank you!!! You are so sweet!!! :hugs::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Claire’s Cradle Creations my website

Reborns

Facebook

2 Likes

4Everbabies but I only sell local. Too many horror stories about eBay.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I am fairly new to the reborning community. I bought my daughter a reborn for her birthday back in September and I have just finished painting, rooting, and assembling my 2nd baby. I have decided to keep my 1st baby but I am getting ready to list my 2nd up for sell. Just curious how you go about officiating a nursery name. I would really like to have a nursery name to go with my babies that I sell to promote future business.

1 Like

Have you tried reborns.com? It’s cheaper than eBay and I’ve been selling there for 5 1/2 years with no problems.

2 Likes

I don’t have a nursery or a nursery name but I had to giggle and think, “Baby Surgery Boutique” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

DOLLYMAMAS ARTBORN NURSERY :heart::heart:
Woot woot!
@InfantInspirations and @cherielynn09 @pia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

LadybugsRebornNursery​:baby::breast_feeding:

2 Likes

I’ve been Nest468 on Reborns.com and on Facebook for what seems like forever!

1 Like

I love it! Glad you added it to the title!

2 Likes

You should do a really good search on the internet to make sure the nursery name you pick isn’t already in use. Other than that you just pick a name and start using it. Using your own name within the nursery name is always a safe bet that no one else is using it, but that’s definitely not a requirement. You can get the name officially trademarked, but I believe if you use the name for a certain amount of time you do have some limited trademark protections. Don’t quote me on that though:)

2 Likes

Mine is The Enchanted Orphanage.
I just started my Instagram account. Theenchantedorphanage

2 Likes

WOOT WOOT indeed. :grin::wink:

3 Likes

@Nikkiroc just noticed another day that you changed it to ‘Artborn’ . I think it’s so cute!

2 Likes

I had a nursery name but I kept finding other names that would pop up that were too similar so now I just fo by Mary DiStefano Art Dolls.

1 Like