What is your least favorite kits

Not the cutest baby but great painting job

2 Likes

Thank you laduesā˜ŗļøsorry about the toothpicsšŸ˜ā€¦Iā€™ll posted the finished result. I have no idea what I will do hair, or no hair wise. I donā€™t know if the time it will take me to root her will help her in anyway? And thank you Rose, for the pics of those brushes! I need to get them:-)

1 Like

Btwā€¦ She was ORANGE vinyl to start with. My problem child. She also arrived with black ink marks? On one leg that nothing will remove. I am not sure how to overcome that issueā€¦ Wish me luck!

I did Kaylee as an Asian boy. Wasnā€™t great.

1 Like

try alcohol pad to remove black spots :wink:

1 Like

Actually, zit cream (strong kind like Oxy10) will remove most ink spots. It may take a few applications and putting he kit in the sunlight, but eventually, the ink will disappear. I put Saran wrap over the zit cream and reapply every 12 hours or so.

2 Likes

I guess I should of tried those solutions BEFORE painting:-( I put a pad of Windsor Newton over the area for an hourā€¦ It was seeming to make the vinyl feel week. Did I imagine that? I guess I should see how the head turns out before working on the legā€¦ No matter what itā€™s looking like a boo boo baby, due to homeliness factorsšŸ˜³. Any advice on hair or not to hair? Iā€™m thinking she is a heā€¦ And needs a hat! Lolol

watch this

1 Like

Roseā€¦ I just love u to pieces! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Ask and you shall receive lol

1 Like

painting eye brows tutorial

2 Likes

My least favorite kit that I have done so far was Conner. No matter how I tried, I felt he looked unreal. To much like a baby doll, not a reborn.