What is your least favorite kits

What is your least favorite kits?

Mine are Anna and Kyle

Kaya and Sydney are my least favorite.

Never liked Irelyn and honestly with NO DISRESPECT to the sculptor, I never liked any of the P. Moulton sculpts…the ears are flat and not detailed; I don’t like the fingers on Chrissy because they taper too much in my opinion and some of the lips on these kits are too exaggerated. Now I don’t sculpt, so I can only speak from what I like to see.

3 Likes

@ginnylee I have to say that Irelyn is another one I am not crazy about either. I think its the eyes! LOL !!

2 Likes

I think the brow ridge is far too pronounced and brings it too forward making this sculpt look more like a baby monkey…I really wanted to like it, but I can’t see past the brow ridge

2 Likes

LOL!!! Okay I had to go back and look. Your right, a baby monkey it is. :monkey: Its gonna be fun to see what some of the ladies come up with on the challenge they have going with her.

3 Likes

i totally agree with you… i have painted both Chrissy and Amber and their ears are horrible

2 Likes

I don’t like Irelyn, Joey, Candy and Corbin.

Joey, Irelyn, and Jaden.

Lycrisa, Denise’s babies with the wide set eyes make great babies for Down Syndrome kids. I’ve had families with DS kids purchase Kaelin from me. I’m glad she made Kaelin and Kadence that way. They make for special babies when needed. :smiley:

3 Likes

Rina and Sweet Pea Asleep

1 Like

I had a difficult time with Rina.

I have never ordered her I don’t like her look RINA

I am totally opposite! I love Ireland and kailan and kadence, they are my favs! Different strokes;-)

I would have to say Rina and Avery

I also think the Ladybug kit by Donna Rupert would make a good baby to do for somebody that requests a “Down’s” looking doll. I am glad these babies are available like that too!! I had a cousin with Down’s.

~Mandy

3 Likes

Rina, Joey, Tanner, Sydney, Chrisy

I don’t like any of the Tasha Edenholm sculpts. They all look like grouchy old men.

3 Likes

Molly isn’t too bad. I just sold one of those. She turned out pretty cute.

1 Like

I think Molly is the best of all hers.

1 Like