What colors of mohair do you use the most often?

I just washed up the most georgous long (8-10in) almost straight fiber and was wondering what colors are most desired -this hair is extreamly nice and I want to offer it in colors that are most needed

medium brown, light brown-dirty blondeish color =)

Ok thanks so much for your input -I am also thinking of posting some snow white -as the Santa’s are coming !!! This hair is just TDF -I cant wait for my Bro. in Law to get here tomarrrow with his good camera so I can show you all !!!

The color I get requested the most and I think is the hardest to find so it pleases the client is what Kathy said…brownish blond, that ashey newborn color. WITHOUT ANY RED/GOLD HIGHLIGHTS. Any blond or brown without red is great for me…

Your red that you sent me is STUPENDOUS!!! I can’t wait to start rooting with it. And I can’t wait to see what you have coming.

I like the darker browns. I have a chocolate brown and it’s a bit too dark. So lighter than that one.

awwww thanks CindyM I am so glad you are happy with it !!!-This New hair I am doing is amazing !!! I just love this fiber and am so excited to get to coloring it and combing it out -
Pics of un -colored will be taken tomarrow -if anyone wants some not colored for up comming Santas or Tow heads lets me know after you see it
Cher

I prefer the ash blondes and light brown because they are more forgiving and less pluggy looking. But love the darker browns for a more striking contrast with most skin tones. So, guess I like them all, LOL.

Thank you all for your responces -I want to provide colors that are in most demand so that some nice hair at a reasonable price can be offered -I have just done up a light brown that I think will be a big hit -have to let it dry and then comb it out !!! Pics tomarrow -sis couldnt come today .

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

I just washed up the most georgous long (8-10in) almost straight fiber and was wondering what colors are most desired -this hair is extreamly nice and I want to offer it in colors that are most needed

— End quote

Hi, I was wondering how I order mohair from you.

Check in the For Sale section. Cher has hair colors posted there. You can send her a message. She usually will put sold on the picture if it is sold.

I am trying to get the pics off the photo card that Bro in law left me and couldnt do it -turns out that THAT card is to big of memory for my computer so he is comming over to down load it on to a stick so I can dump it into Photo bucket so pics are comming !!!

Cher, do you have those pics ready to show us???

is there a link to the mohair? I can’t find it in For Sale…

Cher just posted the pics of three colors in the “for Sale” section. It’s beautiful!
It says “Long Silky Mohair”

thank you