What am I doing wrong?

weel, ladies, here’s another sale. I guess this proves that the fancy backgrounds etc are not necessary for a great sale. Not knocking the baby—she’s pretty. I don’t think the pictures really show much detail and if you look—she doesn’t have any eyelashes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-baby-gir … 43b62dc3c2

I think I give up! I will never figure out what they want.

Kim - I don’t know either! London Kentucky is a few miles away from me in Nancy, KY and I can’t seem to sell ANYTHING…! It’s frustrating. I listed my Kyra for $150 on Craigslist and one interested party who wanted to know what would be the lowest I would accept. I relisted again (a month later) today in a different category and lowered my price to $100 (I’m probably in at that at least!) and the same person is responding.

ALL the bids but two were by the same person ~ zero feedback for all bidders. I don’t believe this for a second. Something just isn’t right about this or that other auction, either. Heck, I am practically GIVING my babies away just so I can quit…this is very aggravating. What a waste of time for the seller…how’d you like to have to pay those final fees??? I’d be willing to bet we see that baby again, relisted due to non-payment.

Since this is about the 3rd one we’ve seen today, I’m wondering if there isn’t something wrong with the system on ebay? My sister and I were talking about the first one Kim showed and she looked at the bidders and she said they looked legitimate, and that the seller started the bids with 9.99 — maybe they should be reading 12.00, not 1,200? I don’t know – I’ve never used ebay, but it looks very strange to me.

OR…it might be kids, just bidding away as if they are playing a video game or something and don’t even realize they are expected to actually PAY when they “win.” Whatever it is, it’s really strange.

I sent her a message through eBay questioning the validity of the bidders since they have “0” feedback… She says she was wondering about it herself… I asked her to let me know if the payment came through because there were several of us on BB that like to maintain a “block” list of bidders in auctions… She says she will advise. She has sold several other babies, but the highest was $165.00… She might be a member here already since the current baby is a BB sculpt…

Thanks for taking the initiative in contacting her, Pia. If these are kids doing the bidding, I definitely want to add them to my bloc list. Other legitimate bidders will pass on bidding when they see these high bids and it is not fair for them or the artist.

WOw I cant believe some are getting up that high! We need to get to work and get some dolls up for auction this season I am thinking!!! wow! congrats to the artist

— Begin quote from “RobinRoseCreations”

So I tried putting all the buyers from the 2 crazy listings on ebay… on my ebay block list and they are all invalid user ID’s and therefore cannot be put on my block list???

— End quote

Can you explain to me what “invalid user ID’s means” in your post???

I just had a bad experience with a zero feedback, too. She bid the baby up to $140. then sent me 9 or 10 emails with the weirdest questions. She wanted to know if I would hold the baby for her for a week or more. I finally reported her on the fourth day and blocked her from bidding on any more of my babies. She had decided she wanted another baby that I had just listed instead of the one she bid on first. Then she started bidding that one up! I really don’t understand the price of that baby, doesn’t make any sense. I doubt very much if she’s going to see any money from it. I have to wait 7 days to relist my baby, not til Sat. What is wrong with people???

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “RobinRoseCreations”

So I tried putting all the buyers from the 2 crazy listings on ebay… on my ebay block list and they are all invalid user ID’s and therefore cannot be put on my block list???

— End quote

Can you explain to me what “invalid user ID’s means” in your post???

— End quote

MAybe the invalid user ids means that the person has already been taken down from ebay for fraud?

I was about to drag out my Aisha kit…then I realized it was just

[size=28]Ebay Trolls!!![/size]

Some people are annoyingly mean.