Website question

Okay I am trying to get a website started but can anyone tell me what the best way is to start one? If I do a free website will it allow me to have a buy it cart and have customers to buy through paypal or is that extra?
Thanks,
Dianna

I would like to know too. I am also trying to get a website started.

Shuree

I have been using FREEWEBS (which is now just WEBS) for about 3 years. I bought my domain NEWBEGINNINGSNURSERY.COM, but I think you can also use a WEBS name. I use TRAFFIC BLAZER to get my domain on Google, Yahoo, MSN, DOGPILE, ETC.

And - Yes you can open a WEBSTORE where people can purchase thru PayPal. You can set up everything thru PayPal (shipping, sales tax, etc.)

I think if you DON’T purchase the Enhanced package tho - you will not be able to list more than 5 items. Not positive about that.

Judy

I used freewebs before it was webs.com, then bought my domain name and the pro package later on. Not sure what the restrictions are on the webstore for the free package. I’ve had some problems with my photos, and their customer service isn’t too great. But on the whole, it’s been real easy to set up and I like it.