Way of selling

Hey guys, is there a safe way to sell a doll other than paypal or do I have to make a paypal?

3 Likes

Walmart to Walmart.

3 Likes

Do I have protection in case of a scammer using walmart to walmart?

1 Like

Well, you will already have the money before you send the doll. The buyer is not protected though. In my case I send dolls to family and friends so W to W would be fine for me.

4 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like

I do moneyorders too. The only problem is that the transaction takes longer. I wait for the moneyorder to arrive and then I send the doll.

2 Likes

I only use Paypal. It has a fee but I like the security of it.

I also sell on Reborns and Etsy, there is an added layer of protection.

A lot of people make good money on ebay but it terrifies me, too many horror stories, I would do buy it now anyway so I just stick with reborns and etsy, I have only had two experiences that gave me a headache and they were resolved in my favor, because Paypal took good care of me.

3 Likes

I prefer walmart to walmart or western union. With paypal the customers can do chargebacks on their bankcards. It’s safer for sellers.

4 Likes

Has anyone used Zelle? My bank is recommending them to me. Are they similar to PP?

Does anyone sell on eBay using another company other than PP?

I think with PP’s new policy, the up to 6 months for buyers to do a charge-back is even scarier. Sellers will have to keep the money they make off their dolls in the account for up to 6 months after the transaction or risk having PP take money out of your bank account if it is not in your PP account.

1 Like

Postal money order is the safest one to use and can be cashed at any post office .

3 Likes

I use only Walmart to Walmart and postal money orders I avoid the fee that is charged through other methods and have the money before I ship .
The people who purchase have my information through these methods and I would be easy to find if they did not receive what they ordered with Walmart to Walmart I have to show ID before accepting the money.

3 Likes