Wanted.. Dome for new wave

Last I knew it was still heading for Mexico and they hadnā€™t really done much predicting about whether it would move on to Texas. I guess Iā€™ll go check a map. I have to know if our Nikki is in danger!

I just heard the prediction of where it is going and it should hit the Texas border tomorrow afternoon/evening and it kinda sounds like it is just going to bring A LOT of rain. It has to cross a lot of mountains in Mexico so I guess thatā€™s going to knock it down quite a bit. But it will bring lots of rain across Texas. It didnā€™t sound to me like she would be in any danger, but definitely gonna get wet!!!

1 Like

Thanks Lynn. My family sidetracked me and I hadnā€™t gotten a chance to check yet.

1 Like

No problem, I sure hope she WON"T be in danger. According to the news everything should be ok.

1 Like

Thanks my lovelies!!! Safe and soundā€¦ Just wet! We need rain around these parts!!! Nowā€¦ If we could get rid of the humidity I could paint babies outside!!!:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø:heart:ļø

Iā€™m so glad you are safe. After checking the weather reports I wasnā€™t very worried.

1 Like

So glad youā€™re safe Nikkiā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Glad you got some rain Nik, specially if that is what you needed. Here in So. Cal we are desperate for rain, wish we could have shared some of yours. Very glad youā€™re safe though.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t nuwaves made of glass? I have an off brand one, bought it at Christmas time at Home Depot for $30. It has a glass bowl and lid with a metal extender ring. I thought nuwaves were the same.

1 Like

No, nuwaves are plastic and some have plastic extender rings, others have metal. The plastic dome goes over top the extender ring and then the top, which locks into place. I also have a different one besides my nuwave, itā€™s a big boss halogen and that has a glass bowl, then you set the metal ring on that and then the lid. I wanted to try and use my glass bowl with the top power part of the nuwave bc Iā€™ve heard so many say theirs crack, but it does not fit bc the power head is smaller bc the top of the nuwave domes are small.

1 Like