Update: Nightmare Delivery

So the in laws were at the house and the box came and they put it in the garage so the kids would not see it and then left and never told my bestie or her husband it Had come. So, they just got told oh yeah, it is there in the garage. smh lol I am a happy Elf -bet the inlaws get coal for Christmas <3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

Yay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha looks like it was delivered after all! What a relief!

1 Like

Happy for you…What a relief…but smh also…!!

1 Like

I’m sure! After the scare they created, they deserve a bit of coal. I’m so glad it turned out well!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay!!! A good elf!!! I’m so happy!!!

2 Likes

I am beyond relieved ! I know a little girl will be so happy Christmas morning <3 :gift:

3 Likes

YAY!!! I love happy endings :smiley:

2 Likes

Phew! What a huge relief x

1 Like

Oh I am so glad!! I hated thinking of that baby out in nowhere land!

1 Like

What a great relief for all concerned!!! if those in-laws are anywhere near my age, I can guarantee you are lucky they even “remembered” they picked it up and put it in the garage!!! lol They deserve a medal, kept it out of sight of the kids. Good In-Laws!!!

5 Likes

LOL!! Good point, Lynn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes lol they did well haha – I actually was thinking it is MOORE OK. was she in the rain being destroyed on some porch. these family lost their home in the last mega Moore twister, I am also from Moore, MHS grad and all. They had to pile up that day in a pick up and make it to the hospital and get inside just in time for the hospital to get hit also. Their house is rebuilt now and new–but it is just 4 blocks from the elementary school where all the little kids died, they lost a teacher, so this hit home directly for them. Lainey will be a comfort for little Haley. :heartpulse:
and yes, no clue a reborn is under the tree for her now :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s intense!

1 Like

I am so happy she is getting your Lainey!!! :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I wanna see this baby that had us all worried. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Wonderful news

1 Like

Whew! That is wonderful…Annoying and stressful for you …but a very happy ending…Yayyy!

1 Like

here is Lainey :

3 Likes