Tutorial for powders

does such a thing exist?

Here it is. You may not be able to see it until you join the site, though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1426509730975900/files/

Yes Nikki, it does! @AmyR777 beat me too it, she posted while I was typing LOL Under the banner is the word Files… click on there and you will find the tuts. Sue-Ellen also recently did some videos on the placement of the powders. There is also a list of the colors you will need; these you can get from CoastalScents.com. I have the powders and REALLY want to try, but my summers are really a busy time of the year… trying very hard to get all my outside projects done. If you have any questions, our own @honojane may be able to answer as she is using them. Good Luck

2 Likes

There’s also one on Doll Fan. If you type tutorials for using powders for reborning in the search bar the first thing that comes up is pigment powder tutorial-Baby Banter: Reborn Dolls Forum. There’s a link to the tutorial. It’s very long because of the questions and comments along the way but it’s very explicit and easy to understand.

1 Like

Thanks guys!!! Xoxoxo I had a dream about using powders. Woke up and it’s on my mind:-) reborning is taking over my brain. @jeanhai I love Savannah so much!!! I bought the perfect hair to root her from Amy… But I’m to nervous. I think I’ll do a mykaila honey blond on her:-)

1 Like

Are you going to try the powders, Nikki?

1 Like

Honey blonde would look good on her, Nikki.

1 Like

That’s what I’ll get then!!! :heart:️:kiss::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: