Trying to update siggy pics

Ok, I know my brain is getting older (fuller, I like to say). Anyway, I haven’t been on here in a long while and wanted to update my siggy pic. For the life of me, I can’t get it to work, so now I have none. I tried linking to my Picasa web album, which is easiest for me, then I tried every link available from photobucket, which is what I used to use, but neither one will work. Can anyone walk me through it so I can see what I am doing wrong? Thanks

You click and copy the last option in the photobucket list. then paste on your signature in your profile.

Linda…you have to resize the “siggy” photo… I just checked mine and it is : 800x400 and 72kb
If it is too big, there will be a note at the top of your attempt to add the photo… Debora is right, you just paste the [IMG] code from Photobucket (last one)… Good luck…

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

— Begin quote from “pia”

Linda…you have to resize the “siggy” photo… I just checked mine and it is : 800x400 and 72kb
If it is too big, there will be a note at the top of your attempt to add the photo… Debora is right, you just paste the [IMG] code from Photobucket (last one)… Good luck…

— End quote

Go Pia! Gettin your geek on! You’ve come a long way baby!

— End quote

Awe thanks, unknown female!! I am flattered … Still haven’t done an eBay auction though…LOL!!!

If you have trouble after resizing, close PB and BB and come back and try posting again. It seems to work better.