Troubleshooting My Auction

Thank you, Cherie. I’m bidding on an adorable knit sweater set on eBay, and will include that with her auction when I re-list her tomorrow. So, that will give her four outfits.

I will also move the pictures of her in the dress to the top of the auction. :smiley:

Thank you so much, Tiffiny!! That is a huge help. I will try that. She re-lists tomorrow, so will make these changes.

1 Like

I’m not sure why eBay has the template scrolling separately. I’ve noticed that, too, and also that some other reborners don’t have their template that way. Must be the way my template is. I need a new template.

2 Likes

@Kate
Doses your lady do logo deigning too? If so can you please put me in contact with her too.
Thank you :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been looking at other sellers’ auction templates at eBay, and their templates all scroll with the page. My template scrolls separately. Is there something I should do to make it scroll with the page? I just add my HTML into the HTML box when I list auctions. Should I be doing something else?

1 Like

Well, as I expected, she didn’t sell again tonight. eBay suggests I lower my price to $311 and take best offers. Not gonna happen. I worked hard on this doll. I think some of the problem is the sculpt. She’s just not a pretty face. Probably meant to be a boy. But tomorrow I will re-list her and use the suggestions many of you have offered. I’m not going to give up yet. :blush:

1 Like

Do not give up! eBay suggested I sell my Gordon Ramsay baby for 78.00!!! :scream::scream::scream: I sold him tonight for 340.00. eBay is just not the same, they want us to sell at the same prices as Walmart dolls. It’s an insult. I know it’s all computer generated, and they look at trends and reborns are in the same category as China knock offs. But that just makes me even more mad… We should not be in the same grouping! Anyway… Sold on reborns.com, not eBay anyway! Ha to no fees!!! Lol and I also got a message with an offer of 2.00, yes… That is 2 dollars, for my Presley! Great day! Lol

4 Likes

Nikki, eBay just no respect for reborners. I so agree. We deserve our own category. No ugly China knockoffs.

$2 offer for your Presley?? :scream: That is insulting.

I’ve been contemplating trying reborns.com. Is it expensive?

1 Like

No!!! It’s super, you can list as many babies as you want for as low as 4.99 a month! And Amy has a site called reborn connection. I will join hers also, once I get my computer stuff settled! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. That’s a great price.

1 Like

It’s super easy to list your babies also❤️

1 Like