Tracking BB packages

Don’t tempt me…but no more coupon :frowning:

1 Like

True but any sale is better than no sale…I’m not helping lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Awe thank you! I was loving @RebornsbyZebra version even more than mine!

4 Likes

just an FYI, I’ll be making some really cute micro mini clothes! :blush:

6 Likes

I wanna see!

1 Like

Show us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enabling lol. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m so glad your packages arrived unscathed @Tessa. I can’t wait to see the wonderful fruits of your resulting labors.

1 Like

It’s contagious, isn’t it? I noticed that I am smiling when painting Twinkle, but not sure if I am enjoying it, may be mini is not my thing.

2 Likes

I will have some hopefully by the end of the week. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes it is. I love the mini kits. There is something so fragile about them that I adore. I have two mini babies and two small fairies. I can’t wait to get to them.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see yours! So many kits, so little time… :wink:

1 Like

I know! I went from pouting because I didn’t have any, to not being able to choose which one to do first! Lol.

Did you join the Easter challenge?

1 Like

@tessa No, I didn’t. I am working and didn’t want to add any additional pressure.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think I’ll be able to join either. I have a lot on my plate at the moment. I will donate a prize for it though.
I can feel an RA flare coming on so I want to make sure I take care of my commitments items first Incase it puts me out for a bit.
I also still have these three babies still waiting… they will be born tomorrow though, no matter what!

4 Likes

@Tessa I am so glad your boxes showed up. I can’t wait to see the final results of you WIP.

I too had a fiasco with post office. I was tracking my BB box today and it showed deliver to big outside mailbox. (We live in an apartment). The mailman actually mixed up the keys in the big mailboxes and I got someone else’s package. The apartment manager called the post office and they had the mailman come out and fix it. So I eventually got my box today.

3 Likes

Thank god you were able to get your package as well! It is nerve racking when this happens.
The people who got my package had it almost a whole week and never notified the post office. They also live down my street but never returned it. Thank god the post office tracked it and retrieved it.
I am going to have two babies born today! :grin:

2 Likes