Tracking BB packages

How do I track packages from BB? I have a sickening feeling someone is stealing my mail. I haven’t had mail in 3 days and a package was delivered on the 14th that I did not receive! I thought the mail was just running behind. I’m so mad!!
I have been waiting on two boxes from BB.

2 Likes

I receive emails from them with the tracking information. Emails are also sent letting me know when it is out for delivery and when it has been delivered.

5 Likes

Go to log in on the page and goes to orders and it should show the tracking number

2 Likes

Omg it was delivered in the same day the other package was!! I’m so upset!!

Yes use the tracking number they send. I use the USPS app and have it send notifications each time it’s scanned. I switch to the Canada Post app once it crosses the border but that’s not an issue for you

If it’s saying delivered but you didn’t get it, call the post office ASAP. They may have left it at the wrong house or it could’ve been stolen :frowning:

Three packages were delivered that day. :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh NO!

1 Like

Yes. I’m sick! I had 5 bodies on one package and 3 kits in another.
Then @dinokc sent a package with a kit and some things I was going to fix for her.
They are all gone! I’m more upset of @dinokc’s stuff because her items are irreplaceable.
But I had a lot of money in those boxes!
I just want to cry. I had doctor appointments all day that day and was not home.

1 Like

@bbsupport is there any sort of insurance or anything on these packages or way to see if they were delivered to the wrong house?
The post off is closed right now so I can’t get in touch with anyone.

1 Like

What day was it?
And does your mail ever get misdelievered to a neighbor? (fedex and ups does this to us but not usps)
:frowning:

It’s unlikely it was delivered to the wrong house. All my neighbors know me and would have brought it to me unless they dropped it off on another street.
I havent even had regular mail in my box which is odd.
We have a new mail lady and she passes earlier than my old one. She also drops stuff on my front porch and my old mail carrier would leave it on my back porch. Ugh!!!

1 Like

I would call USPS. They should be able to look up when it was scanned delivered. Etc

I’m trying but all I get is the automated system. My mental state at the moment can’t even deal with the automated system right now. Lol. I’m so upset.
I swear I have the worst luck at times.

2 Likes

And now I’m scared to have anything delivered here, but don’t know where else to send it. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

You might not get a person until Monday :frowning:

1 Like

@Tessa if you are close enough to the post office I can ship the kit and when you get the tracking number you can put hold at post office or I can add signature delivery — but don’t stress❤️

1 Like

I have a Post Office Box as well. You can use that for Business. Just get the cheapest one you will just have to go there to get your boxes.

1 Like

That is so kind of you. I will buy the kit from you and pay shipping. Please send me your payment details. At this point I don’t trust my mail lady at all. She’s leaving packages in peoples driveways and stuff from what I just heard. I’d have to pick it up from the post office.

Omg, I just remembered another kit I bought from someone!! Let me go track it. I will die if it was the 14th too!

I also have The Ring.

2 Likes

I may have to get a PO Box. What is the ring?