Timone - Lange

Has anyone reborned Timone before. If so please tell me what body you used. I am having no luck with this. It says 3/4 limbs n the body that McPherson’s sold me for her is awful. Please help. These are pictures from my phone with flash so her lips are not that shiny. But this the body that McPherson’s recommended.

2 Likes

That is definitely not the correct body. She had full arms, not 3/4.

6 Likes

Contact @MacPhersonCrafts. They are great at fixing their errors. They clearly sent you the wrong body. Those are full arms not 3/4.

5 Likes

For sure needs full arms

3 Likes

I think the limbs may be different than the prototypes?

1 Like

Thank you. I thought her arms were full, but it says 3/4. Any idea where I can get a body.?

I wonder that too. Irresistibles has conflicting info also. Their site says 3/4 arms and it also says full arms. I wonder if the kit has changed somewhere along the way.

1 Like

Irresistables has limb pictures of both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

MacPherson’s will fix it and send the right body. Open a ticket on their site and attach your picture. They will also respond on here since I tagged them.

3 Likes

can you do me a favor and go to our Help Desk and reach out to us on there…

of course we will fix this…but we need to to talk to us directly.
hUgs Brenda

5 Likes

Definitely see the difference. Thank you!

2 Likes

I know they are great at that, but the problem is that they only have a 28 inch body. Will that be to big. I have another baby that I can use that body on.

I bet they have a correct one. They just may not have it listed on the site. And 28” sounds to me like it would fit fine.

1 Like

Ok, thank you!

@RoseannsBoutique can make you one!!!

1 Like

Thanks Brenda, I just submitted a ticket!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Anytime :heart:

1 Like

Totally wrong body. I looked her up on Irresistables. She is advertised with 3/4 arms and full arms. They sent you the body for 3/4 arms. She needs a body with full unjointed arms and straight legs. MacPherson’s has her as 3/4 limbs. Irresistables has a body that will be perfect for her. Item# 2021G.

1 Like

Ask on the help desk to see if we can fix the problem…if we cannot then we will tell you and come to an agreement.
hUgs B XOXOX

2 Likes