Time to share -- MISS SOPHIA

Had to share the pics taken in honor of Miss Sophia’s 2nd birthday. I made them into a collage so they wouldn’t be taking up a lot of space.

Beautiful Karen, the whole family!

She is so absolutely beautiful
I can’t even believe my eyes that she is 2!!!
Where did the time go?!?!
She’s is so gorgeous my goodness!!

Thank you all, soooooo much! They sure DO grow fast!!!

She is just so beautiful.

Thank you Pia ~ she’s into everything now, as you can imagine!

Thanks, everyone ~ she lights up our lives and all she asks is that we do anything and everything she wants. No problem.

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Thanks, everyone ~ she lights up our lives and all she asks is that we do anything and everything she wants. No problem.

— End quote

Perfect! I have granddaughters with that attitude!

She is a beautiful little sweetheart! Every time I see her, I wish that she and Catherine could meet and play together. They would have so much fun! I have to say that when I saw the photos, all I could think was that the lucky people were somewhere warm enough for summer clothes! I am so jealous!!! Hubby says we aren’t moving to Florida…plus there aren’t that many places with nuclear plants.

I just love the photos though. And her parents are cute too! I know that you wish you could live even closer to them…like their backyard!

Their BACK YARD!!! YESSSSSSSS!!! Works for ME…not so sure THEY would appreciate having me THATCLOSE…

Thank you, Tina, that’s so sweet!