This year's ROSE show

I’ll be watching for you Shawn—you are gong to have so much fun at the show!!

1 Like

I remember that Michele, that was the year you and I rode together in the shuttle!! Can’t wait to see you again!

1 Like

Oh Carmen, I am so happy that you are going to make it after all, that’s wonderful!! Can’t wait to see you again!

2 Likes

Make yourself a nametag with your forum name and your real name on it. Also at the top or bottom put “Bountiful Baby Forum”. That way when you meet someone from here they will know who you are. Mine will be clipped to my stroller - it says “Bountiful Baby Forum and Doll-fan. My name on both is Californiateri and my real name is Teri Bramblet” If you see me - say HI and give me a hug!

4 Likes

Are you going??

1 Like

I am going next year. Trying to get my Husband to go. I just want to be prepared. He is thinking about getting an RV. My oldest daughter has one and I’ll be with her if he doesn’t go. My youngest daughter will probably go. Her baby will be one year old then. We are all excited and trying to recruit a few more family members.

2 Likes

Can someone send me the bountiful baby nametag you guys have? I’ve seen a pic of it but can’t find it!

This? You can edit it to the right year and name…

I changed mine a bit and printed it out from walmart so it is on photo paper. I used a collage card option and then cut to size when it got home and it fits in a badge holder and I can re-use it yearly

4 Likes

I’ll be there and so will @colee1970 Stop by Booth 393 and say hi to us. Be sure to wear a name tag or at least mention that you’re a BB Forum member. Less than a week now :rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::heart:

3 Likes

I got out my name tags! So excited for the show!!

2 Likes

What day are you leaving for the show Mandy? How about Mel, when is she leaving to go? You’re not traveling together though, right? I leave next Thursday the 11th, a.m.
@colee1970

@lynn Bob and I fly out the evening of the 9th. I think Mel flies out Monday. Not traveling together lol

Can’t wait to see everyone

There are 2 RV parks within 10 minutes of the conference center

2 Likes

Yay, thank you @jlesser @AnnDee66 . I just need to make sure of the date for next year, then I’m booking. Thank you so much everyone for your help. Most of you that have been here for a while know I’m very nervous. I would kick myself knowing I am this close and didn’t go (9 hours away). No telling where I’ll be next year, lol.

1 Like

Still time to go

1 Like

June 24th -27th (show days the 26th &27th)
:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t see that!

1 Like

Me I’ll be at table 53 Raspberry lane. Come stop by and say hi…purchase a sack of diapers or two. I arrive Thursday afternoon and leave immediately after the show on Saturday. Not much down time…hope to see you all

2 Likes

Is the Rose always in utah?

1 Like

Yes. It has been other places but is now in Utah. That is where Bountiful Baby is and they now own the show.
Plus moving such a large venue would be very complicated.

2 Likes