This year's ROSE show

Lol I don’t think so.

I think LLE travels that way… so I want to say yes… I think there is an amusement park too… ? I will look in a minute

1 Like

Give your husband a hug from me to.

2 Likes

Oh good that sounds like fun maybe I can coax my Hubby with the Amusement Park, lol!

RV travel would be great fun but that would be 6 days of driving for us. Maybe when we retire. My husband would love to go with me but I’m sorry this is a me only trip. My well deserved gift to myself. He gave me the plane ticket for Christmas then wanted a puppy so I used it for that. He may get to come one day lol.

2 Likes

Water park not far

1 Like

There’s an amusement park and water park. It’s called Lagoon!

So I searched on the ROSE page and some people mentioned these 2 that have a park and camping… I have no personal experience or knowledge of them… looks like you would still need to drive into Layton for the show though…

http://www.lagoonpark.com/park-info/camping-lodging/?fbclid=IwAR29Cy-3qiRzHly9Dc8MHR6qPFDLdaUDYXP2CaPVZwzD6i2mSJD2FXJAgss

2 Likes

LOL! If I see you I will say hello but you’ll have no clue who I am! I’ve watched some of your YouTube videos:)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will check them out!

1 Like

Are prices at shows generally higher or lower comparing if you would sell on reborns.com?

Thank you… I bought them online already. I didn’t think I would be able to since the page says that they will be sold online until one month prior and it’s less than that already but I had no trouble getting them.

I am going!! This is my first year. My sister and I are flying in and staying at the Hilton garden. We have tickets to the baby shower, awards banquet, and tea party, as well as both show days. I really wanted to paint us each a doll, but I wasn’t able to. Our father passed away in April, and I have been too busy with Executrix duties. We are really looking forward to the chance to get away and relax. Can’t wait to meet everyone who’s going!

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss! Hope you two have tons of fun! @GrammasLittleDoll

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s right or wrong but my dolls will be priced generally the same as if I sold them from my Facebook nursery or reborn dot com

1 Like

Thank you.

If you can wait till the last day, you can get some good discounts because they don’t want to take them back home. My Summer Raine was originally listed for $900. I got her for $500.

1 Like

It’s my first time going, too. I’m also staying at the Hilton. I have tickets for both show days, baby shower and awards banquet.

1 Like

I will wear a name tag and keep an eye out for you.

There’s an indoor pool at the hotel. I’m bringing a swimsuit. I don’t know if there’ll be time to go, but I’m taking it just in case.