The “Sale” kits currently on our home page are likely to SIGNIFICANTLY change next week!

About 10,000 more kits are coming next week. If any of the kits on sale right now are of interest to you…

…the “Sale” kits currently on our home page are likely to SIGNIFICANTLY change next week! Some of the kits there will likely come off sale, and not be on sale again for awhile.

Why is this?

It is because we are expecting a 40 foot container of kits (about 10,000 kits) early next week. Once those kits are entered into inventory, the computer’s “Days Of Stock” calculation will significantly be altered on what kits the computer thinks we are best stocked on. And it’s only a dozen or so of the most “Well-Stocked” kits that go on sale. So some of the ones there now will get bumped off the list.

Tracking says that the container cleared customs today (Feb 1) and is on the rail coming to Salt Lake. This means it should be delivered to our warehouse on Monday or Tuesday, where we will begin processing it.

So come check to see if there are any of the “On Sale” kits right now that interest you, while they are still there!

Thanks so much!

Nevin Pratt, CEO

5 Likes

Is alma in this shipment? :grin: :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Hope so!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@bbsupport I messaged you but figure I will ask here… I dont want to miss the sale but want to make sure it isn’t a glitch…

Is there a reason that Realborn Miranda awake is not on the same sale percentage as the others on sale? (she is at 23% the rest are 34% off)

Is it different due to the site not showing her lately? Which I have talk to someone in the messages about as well as Jessica. And I think you guys have figured out why that was happening.

Im so hoping Alma is in this shipment also

1 Like