The biggest mystery

Does anyone have an actual name and actual contact information for a company that makes doll kits from your sculpt. I have been trying to research this since Izzy started talking about sculpting. I know it’s expensive. I know people do it. But no one seems to share this information. I think it’s the biggest mystery on the internet. LOL If you have any of this information, please share. Thanks,

3 Likes

I would try Laura Eagles, she is as sweet as the day is long and I bet she would be glad to help you!
DebbieG

3 Likes

I heard a company in China called Joys Dolls or something or other makes them. But that’s all I know. I did contact Truborns and Bobbi said she’d like to see updates of my sculpt. And…my clay came in today! So now I have no excuse for not sculpting anymore lol.

6 Likes

I’ve heard of joy dolls from an old post of Pia’s (I think) but I couldn’t locate them. Maybe contactinf a sculptor or two is the way to go. I always hate bothering anybody whose time is worth money, but I guess they wouldn’t have to answer if they didn’t want to, right?

I can’t find it now, but back when Nicole Russell was looking to make her Brayden sculpts into kits she made a post on a forum somewhere and Marita Winters was very helpful (if I’m remembering correctly…this was several years ago). Might try contacting her, I’ve heard she’s a sweet lady. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Helen are you going to rose show this year? Almost all of the people y’all are talking about are going to be there and a few more you could get a ton of info there.

No, but I get to go next year!

Do you want me to be undercover agent for you and ask questions how what when and where :innocent: < Angel > :sunglasses: under cover lol

1 Like

yass please lol jk but if you have time I’d be very greatful :slight_smile:

You got it, just let me know what you want to ask I’m on it :wink:

1 Like

yes please

Marita’s kits are poured by Joy Dollls (they also,did the BB RealBorns). Izzy, Marita is a doll and I am sure she would be delighted to give you some help. I think,she has contact info on her web page or through her FB page.

I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks Pia!

1 Like

Well, I contacted @EmilyBB and she said that I could send pics of my sculpt to sales@bountifulbaby.com and it would get sent off for review. I’ve sent them an email before with no reply, but I’m going to try again. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

good Luck ! Future bi zillion air :grinning:

2 Likes