Test head jackpot!

I missed them last night too. :confused:

1 Like

So do we need to set up an all night watch party.:face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow: Take it in shifts​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol. Good plan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was able to order some. I’m hoping for a 3mth Joseph so I can try to open the eyes.

There are several Realborn heads available right now (1:22 am eastern)

1 Like

Gone.

1 Like

Gone lol that fast :slight_smile: was it in test parts or seconds parts ?

1 Like

Found them ( by the other post on heads ) I didn’t even know that was an option -I ve only ever looked on seconds parts lol -I did score one test head earlier this evening :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is how I find them. On the left pull down menu, click supplies. Next scroll to head only. This way shows you only what’s in stock.

3 Likes

Learn something new everyday lol :heart:️Thanks

@Phassell, SCORE!! Test heads arrived!! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh they look perfect don’t they. I love them all! :heart:

1 Like

Oh wow! You did score! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am so jealous. When I did catch a few test heads last year or so I got big ol Hailey’s noggin, Fei Yen, Molly and Joey.

No cool realborn heads! lol

5 Likes

No cool reborn head for me either lol - I got Libby - and. Nothing wrong with it - in fact it’s already been started for me - she already has veins :joy:- I m glad it’s on the bigger size - I wanna do the teddy bear thing if I can find the right one lol :joy: ( Thanks to your idea @Phassell​:heart:️)

5 Likes

Teddy bear eyes? Or do tournament a teddy bear body and a reborn head?

1 Like

Scroll up to message #29 on this post @Theara, thats where they were talking about it and posting pics :wink: I’m thinking about doing it with Fat Joe… :thinking:

1 Like

I just saw this on Facebook. It would be a cute idea for test heads. That actually looks a little like Darren. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That is adorable -and it does look like Darren lol -there actually were Anne Geddes Dolls back in nineties -the faces weren’t very cute -I still think a reborn head in bear will be much better lol

1 Like

My daughter had several of those bears. Some had super cute faces. :heart_eyes:

1 Like