Test head jackpot!

Wonder why they post them in the middle of the night?! And even though they do, they still sell out in minutes. :flushed:

2 Likes

For those that did get Joseph’s head, they have his arms and legs in stock right now! You could complete him!

3 Likes

They sell international so maybe for those who have daylight while others sleep? :smile:

2 Likes

I was up at 3 am ET (my Yorkie’s get me up, gotta love them!) and decided to check and there were none …than I checked again at 6 am and still none. I must have just missed them!

4 Likes

It’s definitely worth keeping a close eye on the site today. It seems like when they do post test heads, they post another round within 24 hours. Maybe they will this time too. :thinking:

2 Likes

They were on there around 1. :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, about one o’clock. Good thing I forgot to do laundry and had to get back up. I would have missed out again!!

1 Like

How many did you get? :grin:

Well I may or may not have been a teeny bit jealous of your haul the other day and threw 8 in my cart!! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice. :wink:
You kinda have to be greedy when you catch them in stock. It may be your only chance ever to snag some up. :grimacing:
Did they have awake and asleep heads this time?

1 Like

They did have both, but I just threw some in there and then wished I would have got some of both after… And I know, I’m always checking… And always missing them!!

1 Like

4 for you and 4 for me! :wink:

2 Likes

Well @hyelah1990 that where the all went, lol!

2 Likes

I did grab quite a few @AnnieSokay, but I’m spliting them with @Phassell :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah buddy! :wink:

4 Likes

I need a buddy! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll happily be your buddy! I was up at 5 this morning looking for heads and before I went to sleep last night. I don’t understand how I missed them.

2 Likes

I went be bed at 1230 -looked right before I went to bed :confused: should have watched one more show on tv :joy:

4 Likes

Me too!!! That’s what I get for talking myself into going to sleep on time.

3 Likes

I stayed up all night (yay insomnia) and still missed them! I told @Katinafleming I was going to give her my PayPal info so she could snag me some too when she sees them :wink:

4 Likes