Swapping heads. Lol

Alright guys I need a couple of opinions. So I had a custom order come in and a lady wanted a full body baby that was awake. We had such a hard time deciding on one because she didn’t like anything. Finally I made a suggestion just on a whim to do Shyann on Maggie’s body. She loved the idea so that is what we went with. I love the body on Maggie, the arms and the legs are so well done. But I do not like Maggie’s face at all. I cannot get myself to waste things so I did not want to throw the head away or use it for practice or anything like that. I decided to try something different. The eyes to me had a funny look so I t
Wondered what it would look like if I open them up and it could be a new baby trying to open its eyes for the first time. So that’s what I attempted to do. I wanted your opinions on what you think of this baby. Like I said she is not my favorite but she is something different. Also I have included the picture of my other full body baby. I still need to add hair and lashes but this is what we got so far. By the way putting the eyes in was an absolute nightmare. I got to give people credit that do this on a regular basis.

17 Likes

Good ideas! Shyann with a body, Wow. The open eyes for Maggie - awesome. I want to open Quinton’s eyes like that.

Thank you.

1 Like

If you do good luck because trying to get the ice to stay in there is such a job. I finally got it but I’m not going to lie there were tears involved. Lol

2 Likes

Oh no, lol!

1 Like

Shyann looks good like that!
I like the open eyes on Maggie. I’ve been wanting to get her for the full body, but like you I’m not into the head. I may just do a head transplant as well.

2 Likes

Ok I guess y’all all going to think I am nuts but I think Miss Maggie has a mean looking facial expression.

1 Like

I think you have done an excellent job …on both. And I agree about setting the eyes with no socket. I opened Lucretia’s eyes and yes it was a job getting them to sit right.

1 Like

Would make a great alternative baby ! :wink:

1 Like

I like her eyes open…She has that look of a newborn just trying to take things in. The full body looks good on Shyann too

1 Like

Awe, thank you