Sooo in love with Libby!

I am ordering Libby -she is so wonderfully cute !!!I love her so much she just might be the one keeper !!!

I think she is a little sweetheart!!

I love her, and don’t get me wrong, but unpainted she looks a little like Uncle Fester! LOL! I am in love with her.
HUGS,
Sara

Well when I went to order her Hubby said we couldnt do it right now -my eye surgery and getting to new eye made has wiped us out -so I will have to waite for now ,but I have a new eye!!!

I got her!

The blank kit looks like a little old lady with no teeth. lolol

I’m hoping painting will work like majic on her.

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

Well when I went to order her Hubby said we couldnt do it right now -my eye surgery and getting to new eye made has wiped us out -so I will have to waite for now ,but I have a new eye!!!

— End quote

So Happy for you, and Libby will be here when you can get her.

Yes -She will come out again soon enough!!!And the toddlers too!!! Darn BB has so may CUTIE babys !!!

I just ordered mine today. I was wondering if any of you had any idea what belly plate would work? She is 23 inches. The biggest plate goes to 22…Tasha’s. Anyone have a suggestion?
hugs
joy

I got Libby for my birthday !!! Oh gosh shes even cuter in real life and shes not even reborned yet!!!

— Begin quote from ____

I got Libby for my birthday !!! Oh gosh shes even cuter in real life and shes not even reborned yet!!!

— End quote

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And Happy Birthday!!!

Kay, your Libby as a boy is adorable!