Something Funny! ;)

Soooooo I’ve had this Rina kit for about 8mo and I’ve been telling my Hubby & girls how I don’t care for her face (I think she’s kinda ugly) !!! Well I was sitting at my working desk thinking about this kit and all of a sudden my baby picture popped into my head and I said to myself “surely NOT” but to my udder SHOCK I realized that Rina bares a striking resemblance to me as a baby. This picture isn’t the best but it’s the only one I have! In this picture I was 1 day old and I weighed 13 pounds!!! My mother put this 6mo diaper shirt on me and it is MAJORLY gapped open between the buttons!!! LOL Needless to say I guess I know what I think about my baby pic!!! Even though I don’t care for the Rina kit I can’t pass up reborning & keeping her for myself! I’m even going to make her 13lbs!!!LOL Let me know what ya’ll think!!! Hugs, Cynthia=0)

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/dmpp/rina.html

I think the resemblance is right on. Your story is too funny. Bet that was a shocker when you made the connection. You were one BIG baby!!

Dear Lord 13 POUNDS!! God Bless your Mother !!
All that joking we said about my Rina (Amy) being a cave baby, uh, we’ll that was before I knew you were such a cute chub chub of a baby!! LOL ( read the thread in Work In Progress “wip, another rina (amy) new pics” )
Thank you for sharing your baby picture. To be fair, here is my baby pic so you can laugh too !!
Dr. Kimomax do you think you can fix my eyes? LOL

@Nellerina Oh no…unfornutely for her she had me natural with NO pain meds BUT she had a VERY quick labor that started @ 6:30am and ended 15min later!!!

@Olivia I think you were sooooo cute!!! I love the way your eyes are!!! My eyes were crossed (I think from all the fat!LOL) and I’m going to put the eyes like that in Rina too!!! My Mom & Dad even laughed when they saw the sculpt!!! They can’t wait to see her! Hugs=0)

Oliviasmom, I think the Drew sculpt would work for you. You were cute. The eyes sure should be easy to do.

how the HECK did you weigh 13 pounds!!! your poor mother!! my 2nd was 9 pounds and i thought that was alot!!
but yup rina can be your twin baby! i think we r starting a new thread or r we posting our pics on here?

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Oliviasmom, I think the Drew sculpt would work for you. You were cute. The sure should be easy to do.

— End quote

YES!!!.. Drew definitely would work for Olivia!!!=0)

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

how the HECK did you weigh 13 pounds!!! your poor mother!! my 2nd was 9 pounds and i thought that was alot!!
but yup rina can be your twin baby! i think we r starting a new thread or r we posting our pics on here?

— End quote

LOL!!! Every once in a while we have a big baby in our family…my cousin weighed 12lbs but so far I’m the biggest one!LOL