Some quick Pics

OMG. So beautiful. This is my favorite photošŸ„°!!

4 Likes

I agree. She looks like a real baby there.

2 Likes

How is that beautiful texture done on her face? Love it

1 Like

Thank you I LOVE your honesty and look forward to your feedback always!!! How else am I going to learn?

Any idea what caused the crusty varnish spot?

I am excited to do lashes but I want to do hair first so I donā€™t mess them up and Iā€™m so scared of eyebrows :scream:

2 Likes

I think it was because I put two different kinds of varnish on her reeeeeally thick apparently :dizzy_face:and kept pouncing

My only guess would be that it was more varnish there.
But her overall texture is incredible. You are onto something! See, people already started to ask for your secret recipe.

1 Like

LOL. @YelenaRey is the best critic :heart_eyes:. I always look forward to her critiquing my work. So serious. Not kidding.

3 Likes

LOL. Thank you, Keneen, I am flattered, Not that I know a lot about reborning, but I am always thinking from two perspectives:

1. if I would be an artist of that baby, what would I want to improve;
  2. if I would be a customer, what would turn me off and Iā€™ll start to look for another doll.
5 Likes

I love her! Do you make the linen bonnets? I wore mine as a makeshift mask the other day :joy: but I have a mask now. You did so well on her! How did you get that beautiful texture? I love hearing everyoneā€™s techniques for texturing :two_hearts:

1 Like

@PhotographyForLife. Thank you for replying. I would love to do that but Iā€™m afraid of trying it.

I do make the fabric bonnets myself I have tons of fabric to use up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hilarious that you used it as a mask rotfl wish I could have seen that :wink:

They are so cute! :two_hearts: (and comfy :joy:)

1 Like