Some quick Pics

So today i got frustrated trying to have a perfect baby to photo to catalog my props so i threw boo. boo baby Skya together for some quick pictures

27 Likes

WOW! How is she a booboo? She is stunning! And your photos are amazing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Meanwhile I’m over here trying to see the booboo…she looks perfect!:heart:

2 Likes

GORGEOUS! She’s perfect :two_hearts:

1 Like

She looks perfect to me.:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ummmmmm… @PhotographyForLife
Where are the boo boos??? She is GORGEOUS!!!

1 Like

Her boo boos are her varnish on her left cheek and her hands and feet

1 Like

She is so beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she still needs hair and lashes etc but I needed to actually make progress

2 Likes

She’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks soooooo much
She has so many issues I just hid them pretty good. Mostly anything to do with hands feet or creases lol

I love her so much. She is gorgeous. And great pictures!

1 Like

Booboo??!? No no no this is a $699 Doll she is amazing.

1 Like

I’ve been staring for 20 mins and see no boo boos! She is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao I think I just hit the floor, gimme a minute to gather myself and pull my head out of the clouds and come back to earth.

I think she’s GORGEOUS!

1 Like

What boo boo. She looks perfect to me.

1 Like

Beautiful baby and pics!!

1 Like

OK, I’ll be honest, as usual. I do see varnish crust blob on her left cheek, and I think she need some gosing on her lips, and of course eyelashes and maybe eyebrows, but despite that she is still a pretty baby. I think you did great! I love that skin texture that you achieved.

Now, you’ll be really mad of me, but I just don’t understand and have to clarify it for me. Is this ripped out bonet is a special photography style? People actually go for that?

3 Likes

Lol I’m not mad but yes it’s “shabby chic” and when used with the right props etc it is a complete look :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I love it because it’s softer and more vintage and rustic looking. It’s definately more my style than straight edge modern kwim?

But I know you like more modern looks

3 Likes