Sold my first baby reborns. Com

I was really starting to think I would never sale anything but the it happened, I have finally sold my first baby on reborns. Com She says it is her first now I’m so worried she won’t like her, just anxiety I hope.

She wanted him to be dressed as a boy.

23 Likes

Don’t be anxious. She will love him

2 Likes

#Congratulations!
What’s the name of your nursery?

2 Likes

Congratulations! Cute lil guy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you the name is Sundy’s Reborn Nursery

1 Like

Congratulations! I understand how you feel. I remember when I sold my first one I was so anxious! I wondered if I really measured up to what others were doing out there. Then the mommy loved that baby and all was well with my world. I still am a little anxious until I hear from the buyer, but not like I was then. Your baby is adorable. You have nothing to worry about. Go celebrate!

2 Likes

Congrats! What’s not to Love he is adorable!

2 Likes

She s going to like him no worries !!!

2 Likes

Of course she’ll like him. Who wouldn’t? But I know that feeling and never feel really secure until I get some feedback (which I now ask for when I send the customer the tracking#).

2 Likes

Yay! Dolly Dollars. Congrats.

3 Likes

she will love him don’t worry

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:congrats​:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::kiss::heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S. !!..Selling our first baby is very nerve wracking… That is entirely normal…You did a great baby there and I am sure mom will be thrilled…!!..:tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! Your first of many more to come.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale…How could she not love him…he is precious!! Got that total baby baby look that is so innocent it makes you feel ‘protective’ and want to pick her up for a cuddle…She will love him!

2 Likes