So what is everyone up to -lets catch up!

I thought it would be fun to catch up and have everyone tell what they have been up to -what are you reborning -sculpting -sewing -crafting ect…any doll shows what ever…
Stef and I are currently working on some sculpting and have a baby that is almost ready for e-bay -we have been working on a new website and well be hosting a “open house” with a prize give away there soon

Well I became a Grandma! I also have been of course making babies and selling and trading!
Hugs
Lori

Hi guys! I’ve been babymaking but also I’m so excited because I got a new Babylock Elegante!!! I got it from our local dealer last week. Someone traded up to the Elegante 2 and I got it under warranty for $6000 off retail!!! I’m freaking out happy. So I’ve been playing with embroidery and got bit by the sewing bug bad lol. It all started with digging out my old patterns to make something for my swap buddy baby…So…I totally blame her!
I had to drag an older tv out of my room to the downstairs so I can watch my old Martha pullen VHS tapes. Had to blast the dust out lol.
Can’t wait to see what everyone else is doing too.
Hugs,
Nicole

Oh Lori congratulations!!!
Hugs,
nicole

Lori grandbabies are wonderful -I got my 5th granddaughter -baby Faith Laraine on dec 5th just 12 mo and 4 days after lil Mia Larae was born!!! They say no more -but I hope they at least space them out and give the babies a chance to be babies -if they do try for a boy later!!!

Oh Lori congrats on your new baby-lock !!!I love my surger and I dont even sew much -love to see what your maken!!!

I’m working on my first toddler. I love doing bigger babies! I had to stop rooting to play with her hair a bit!
http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss205/3girls/Arianna/arianna001-1.jpg

Hi .As every bodyelse.I am making babies to.Working on the triplet (Hailey,Alisha,Ashely). Ashely is almost done I think she is going to be a boy, send pick when she is done.Gettig ready to move to a house so I can have a work shop and the kid can have a back yard , To many babies need more room. Glad to have the form back. I miss seeing everybody work and showing off my babies.

Hi Jo and tiny-welcome back !!!Jo your toddler is beautiful -loveing that hair!!! Tiny cant wait to see pics!

I have been an old sew and sew! Just sewing up a storm. OH wow Nicole, Babylock Elegante embroidery machine, that is a nice one. Can hardly wait to see what you create with it. I can give you some heads up on good embroidery sights if you want. Have you done any in the hoop designs? If not you will love them! I did have time to do 2 babies one Lexi and then I have done my Kameko but haven’t done her hair yet.

Hi Janie !!! You are the bestsew and sew I know!!!LOL

Congrats my good friend Lori!
That little guy is too cute!!

Well, lets see. Since the forum closed I got full time at work so I have been working a lot. Keeping busy. I have not reborned much lately as I am redoing some of the apartment so my dolly stuff has been off limits as I do not have a whole lot of working room right now.
I hope to get things going again within the month or so though.

I recently started a collection of solid silicone dolls. I have purchased 2 so far. A boy and a girl. 17.5" and 18.5" long each. My little boy is the larger of the two weighing in at about 6 Lbs. 3 Oz. My little girl is just a peanut at 17.5" and only 5 Lbs 1 Oz.

I will have to check out some other posts. I am so happy the forum is back! I can not wait to read everyones updates!

I ordered up the LDC air dry paints and am trying to learn how to paint successfully with them.
I have blogged it all on my website for future reference since there are so little instructions out there about them.
http://anjsmiles.webs.com/paintingmethods.htmI reborn the Carter sculpt with them and sold him to a lady at church.
You can see him on the website.

I also got a little Babsi play doll at Tuesday Morning and did a partial reborn on her to keep for my collection. She has a new soft jointed body, a hair cut for her wig, and I removed her eyebrows and painted lashes around her eyes then painted her new brows, accentuated her creases, blushed her and gave her nail tips. She has a magnetic hair bow but I didn’t do a paci because I don’t like to see my babies’ faces covered up. She is the baby in my siggy right now.

It is so nice to be back on this forum. Since December I have just been reborning. I did **Ariella **in January and I thought I would share this picture with you that I received today from the woman who purchased her off of Ebay. I thought it was so cute. Other than that life is good. Just enjoying my grandkids and all the rain that Southern California has been getting.

Awe! That is a sweet pic!

I got this email today from the lady who bought my Carter whom she named Ellsworth

— Begin quote from ____

Ellsworth is sleeping all night starting the very first night. He is such a nice little boy. Thanks

— End quote

So good to have the forum back! I haven’t been doing any reborning lately but I have been busy crocheting and knitting. These little cocoons are very addicting!

http://junesjudy.eaph3.com/share/001/005.JPG

— Begin quote from “gramajudyb”

So good to have the forum back! I haven’t been doing any reborning lately but I have been busy crocheting and knitting. These little cocoons are very addicting!

http://junesjudy.eaph3.com/share/001/005.JPG

— End quote

They are so cute all in the basket together!

I am so glad to see the forum back and all of you especially, you all have been a great help, I have been maken babies like crazy, Cant even keep the house straight, sold 7 babies around Christmas time, working on a custom shyann, and just got jerimiah done, WHEW wore out, LOL

Wow! Everyone is busy! I was a little hesitant about the forum being back to normal but it feels like it did before so I’m really happy.
Janie I’d LOVE to know some good embroidery sites! And where did you get the bow you put on my fairy dresses? I love it. What machine do you use? I have been reading but haven’t tried anything in the hoop yet. I don’t know where to start! Are you in any embroidery forums too?
I am expecting my Jack yarie to arrive today for my class & I’m excited about that! I got my piper kit and it’s so tiny I’m trying to imagine how small Jack is. Lol.
Hugs,
Nicole

hi ladie,s its lovely to speak again iv really missed everyone ,iv been busy reborning i I LOVE MY HOBBY oh yehhhhh iv been sculpting as well this is my latest baby he,s my fourth ooak magsbk