Silicone Painting Class

I definitely want in on the next one! I am going to KDS that weekend, but I am putting tuition aside :star_struck: I live so close and I never knew!! I used to live in Auburn and I passed you all the time going to Montgomery. Now I live outside of Atlanta and it still would be less than 2 hrs drive.

2 Likes

I will definitely be offering more classes at a later time but don’t have dates at this time. I’m well aware of the Kansas Doll Show and wish I could go again this year I just have other things going on and can’t make it.

I will also be offering a downloadable PDF.

@Peachtree we really must get together. Lol

3 Likes

I had been intensely planning on it for a bit. I was also intensely planning on ROSE but the babies aren’t selling… or getting finished. Mark takes on side work to make the money to fix the car so we can go and and then there is somehow no time or money to fix the car. Then I get depressed and buy more kits to half paint and store on the shelf :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just told him last night that it was ok and not worry about it. Maybe Rose next year. I hate seeing him so stressed. The look of instant relief in his face made me feel bad

3 Likes

I’m all the way up in Rochester NY

I looooooove road trips :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s the truck stops :heart_eyes:
And the snacks
And new places new scenery
The freedom of the open road

But

Gas prices

Ugh!

We have an RV and we went camping once this year. Over night

Cost us over $100 in gas to drive there and back. 60 miles away :weary:

I wish my brain would let me fly

I think I really just need to live somewhere more centrally located for efficiency :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Who is the last baby pictured? Super cute face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@PhotographyForLife thats Navia cuddle baby head. I bought her from Tru Borns.

2 Likes

Bumping this up. I have ONE spot remaining!

3 Likes