Silicone Painting Class

Interested in learning how to paint silicone? Anyone living in or near Alabama I’m offering a live one on one silicone painting class Labor Day weekend. COME JOIN US!

As requested I’m offering a LIVE IN PERSON one on one Silicone Painting Class. Space is limited as this class will be held in my home studio. See details below.

Date: Saturday & Sunday September 3 & 4, 2022 Labor Day Weekend

PM me for payment information

Option One $575 - 2 full days of personalized instruction. Silicone Cuddle Head and Reggie’s Cuddle and Pose Body, Psycho Paint pallet (using Silc Pigments) Parts A & B, stippling sponges, brushes and matting supplies.

Option 2 $300 - same as above but you bring your own baby to paint.

Lodging:
3 miles from my house - WindCreek Hotel Resort Montgomery
6.6 miles from my house -
Hampton Inn Montgomery East Chase
Fairfield Inn Montgomery East Chase
Candlewood Suites Montgomery East Chase
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery East Chase
**All locations near shopping and restaurants.
Lunch and snacks provided on class days. Group dinners out to be planned.

18 Likes

That baby is beautiful. Which one won first place?

3 Likes

:heart: Melanie is an amazing woman. Anyone able to go should. I would if I was closer.
Every student at Rose that I met loved her too. They were all so happy and proud of the heads they painted in her beginner class.

6 Likes

Maria Grover’s Pascale.

3 Likes

Thank you!! @DollyPardon you have no idea how thrilled I was to place second behind Maria! She molded and sculpted this baby Story. Maria’s work is amazing. This is me on the left and Maria on the right.

7 Likes

Thank you so much @jlesser you’re so sweet. I appreciate you so much. This class will be smaller and two full days. I only have 2 slots left!!

5 Likes

How I wish I was in AL and had time to do this. :smile:

4 Likes

I saw your post about winning on FB. Congratulations!!!
It would be fabulous taking a class from you. I am sure whomever is able to attend will have a wonderful experience! I will be in Kasas at the show that weekend.

3 Likes

@anjsmiles I wish you could join us too but I have several commitments during that time and Labor Day weekend was the soonest I could offer this class to the ladies that are waiting. I know that’s the same weekend as Kansas but my plan is to offer these classes again for those that can’t make it to the shows.

5 Likes

Ugh why do I have to be broke and afraid to fly and have social anxiety :thinking:

This sounds like so much fun and an amazing deal! I hope you can record it and maybe sell as an online tutorial :thinking:

::hint hint::

Again I would love to offer my video services to do that if only I wasn’t all of the above :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think I’ve been to Alabama but it’s on my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unfortunately it’s also the same weekend as the Kansas doll show which I am also to all of the above to attend :rofl:

4 Likes

Where do you live woman?!?! Maybe it’s time for a Road Trip!!!

2 Likes

I was thinking about going to this. It’s a 9 hour drive, but I like driving.

3 Likes

32 hour drive for me… without traffic… lol

Or a 7 hour flight for $700. :frowning:

I would so drive if it was only 9!

3 Likes

Come on and join us!!

1 Like

Do you think hotels are fully booked at this time?

Are you referring to the silicone class that Melanie is offering or the Kansas doll show?

The Kansas one.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha!

Alabama is not a horrible drive from GA so I think it would be doable for me at some point if you offer them later. That would be great fun!

4 Likes

Are you coming to Kansas? :grin::heart:

2 Likes